HMS Invincible (BC-416)
|HMS Invincible (BC-416)|
|Charter City:||Minneapolis, MN, US|
|Affiliation:||Royal Manticoran Navy|
|Commander:||CAPTSG John Neitz|
|Launched:||01 May 2012|
- For other ships named HMS Invincible, see HMS Invincible (disambiguation)
HMS Invincible (BC-416) was a Reliant-class battlecruiser assigned to Second Fleet. Commanded by CAPTSG John Neitz, RMN, Invincible was commissioned with BuShips Directive 1205-01 and its charter city was Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Invincible's crew traced its lineage to HMS Merlin, which was the first ship launched in Second Fleet, and one of the earliest chapters in TRMN.
Cruiser Division 211 was the first echelon unit formed in The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association, Inc. (TRMN). Invincible was the division flagship, with Merlin and HMS Samurai as the other ships. 
|1||CAPTSG John Neitz||1 May 2012||4 Nov 2012|
|2||CAPTJG Laura Lochen||4 Nov 2012||19 Feb 2013|
|3||CAPTJG Elisa Randall||19 Feb 2013||03 May 2013|
- 30 AUG 2011: Commissioned as HMS Merlin.
- 01 MAY 2012: Upgraded to battlecruiser HMS Invincible, Merlin recommissioned in Tenth Fleet (2014), then recommissioned in Second Fleet (2015).
- 03 MAY 2013: Upgraded to superdreadnought HMS Invincible, battlecruiser Invincible decommissioned to inactive reserve fleet.
Original Command Staff
- Commanding Officer: CAPTSG John Neitz, RMN
- Executive Officer: CDR Laura Lochen RMN
- Ship's Bosun: SMCPO Bill Lochen, RMN
HMS Invincible (SD-455): the successor chapter.
|Royal Manticoran Navy|
|Agamemnon (BC-P)||Agamemnon (lead) - Achilles - Ajax - Andromeda - Black Rose - Dienekes - Diomedes - Hector - Helen - Heracles - Leonidas - Menelaus|
|Homer (BC)||Homer (lead) - Atropos|
|Nike (BC)||Artemis - Beowulf - Callisto - Excalibur - Horatius - Juno - Musashi - Penelope - Rigel - Truculent|
|Reliant (BC)||Reliant (lead) - Athena - Claymore - Enterprise - Invincible‡ - Shiva - Victorious|
|Grayson Space Navy|
|Courvoisier II (BC-P)||Randolph Candless|
|Imperial Andermani Navy|
|Warlord-D (BC)||Hrolf Kraki|