Grand Alliance Campaign Medal
Participation with the TRMN’s Official Charity on an Annual Basis. Participation will be defined as follows:
- Organizing a Charity event to benefit TRMN’s Official Charity, Big Cat Rescue
- Working at a Charity event organized to benefit TRMN’s Official Charity, Big Cat Rescue;
- Working at a TRMN Booth at a Convention, for at least four hours, where you assist with the Raffle for TRMN’s Official Charity Big Cat Rescue;
- Donating time, at least two hours, to help cover a Big Cat Rescue table at an event where they are present;
- Donating time, at least 12 hours total, to help at Big Cat Rescue in Tampa, Florida, USA;
- Donating equipment to Big Cat Rescue of at least $300 value;
- Donating, via TRMN’s website, at least $300 to Big Cat Rescue (this will be cumulative per year).
- Donations accumulated by Amazon Smile to Big Cat Rescue totaling at least $300;
- Donating at least twice any of the above listed criteria to a local charity (a registered non-profit organization (excluding churches), or international NGO, such as UNICEF. GoFundMe is not approved unless it is raising funds for one of the above, and then proof of the donation must be provided.)
For the purposes of this award, a year is defined as being from 01-JAN to 31-DEC, and this award will be issued by the Second Quarter of the following year.
Application information can be found here.
- The First Lord of the Admiralty clarified the types of qualifying charities and fundraisers in the 2020 Q2 Questions for the Prime Minister from the House of Commons:
- Q: What counts as a local charity for the purposes of the Grand Alliance Campaign Medal?
- A: Aside from Big Cat Rescue, any Registered non-profit organization (excluding churches), or international NGO, such as UNICEF. GoFundMe is not approved unless it is raising funds for one of the above, and then proof of the donation must be provided.
- The First Lord of the Admiralty clarified Facebook fundraisers in the 2023 Q1 Questions for the Prime Minister from the House of Lords
- Q: Do Facebook fundraisers count towards the GACM? Do they count as "organizing an event"? Or only if enough money is raised to qualify based on fundraising?
- A: Facebook fundraisers are a unique instance that help charities and have a great reach, but they do not act like normal charities under the GACM and have the following clarifications. Facebook fundraisers do not count towards the qualification of organizing an event under the GACM award. Facebook fundraisers can be granted towards the organizer for the amount they are donating towards a charity as if it were a single donation. In these cases, the same amounts are required as per personal donations for GACM and respective charities.
- TRMN Bureau of Personnel Awards Manual 2017 Edition
- "Definition of Local Charities" from the TRMN Forums (login required)
|Awards of The Royal Manticoran Navy and Marine Corps|
|Honors:||Peerage - HMS Unconquered - HMS Valhalla|
|Orders:||Star Kingdom - King Roger - Golden Lion - Queen Elizabeth - Merit|
|Achievement:||PMV - QCB - MC - OC - SC - DGC - OG - NS - DSO - MT - CGM - GS |
OCN - QBM - SXC - RHDSM - MID - CBM - CSM - MSM - NCD - NMAM
|Service:||POW - SAPCM - MOM - HWC - HOS - GACM - YSMR - MHWM - KR3CM - QE3CM |
QE3SJM - MCAM - MtSM - MRSM - GCM - SSD - RTR - NCOSCR - AFSM
|Unit Citations:||LHC - RUC - RMU - FEA|
|Qualifications of The Royal Manticoran Navy|
|OSWP - ESWP - NRM - NPM - Hyper Command Star - OAW - EAW - FMF|
|Other Service branch awards|
|RMA - RMMM - RMACS - SFC - GSN - CIV|