Admiralty Order 1604-02
|NOTE: This Wiki is the authoritative source for orders per the Fourth Space Lord. All orders have been provided by the issuing authority or are as posted in the TRMN Forums.|
|This Admiralty Order was RESCINDED by Admiralty Order 1803-03|
|TRMN Orders & Directives|
|Admiralty Orders (TRMN)||Protector's Orders (GSN)||Naval Directives (RMN)||Corps Directives (RMMC)||Army Directives (RMA)||Home Office Directives (Civilian)|
Admiralty Order 1604-02 was issued April 22nd, 2016 by the First Lord of the Admiralty. The order updated the previous Admiralty Order 1411-03, "Marksmanship Rifle Qualifiers - Updated," by adding new games which count toward the Rifle qualification.
|Due to the legal liability associated with offering awards for actual marksmanship, live fire is specifically prohibited from being used to earn marksmanship awards. Please see Admiralty Order 1406-03 for further explanation.|
|To:||All Officers and Enlisted in the Royal Manticoran Navy, Marine Corps and Army|
|From:||Martin Lessem, KSK, GCE, KCR, DSO, GS, First Lord of the Admiralty, Admiral of the Fleet, Duke, New Scania|
|Re:||Marksman Rifle Qualifiers - Updated (Admiralty Order 1604-02)|
The following Admiralty Order details the qualifying games acceptable for the Marksmanship Rifle Awards: (New additions are marked with a *)
- Axis & Allies (Any version)
- Warhammer 40,000/ Space Hulk / Epic 40,000/ Warhammer Fantasy / Warmaster/ Age of Sigmar
- Blitzkrieg Commander/ Cold War Commander/ Future War Commander
- The Lord of the Rings Strategy Battle Game
- Battle Tech (Any version / Not Online Games at this time)
- A World at War
- Flames of War (WWI, WWII, Korea, Arab Wars, Vietnam, also including Team Yankee*)
- Warmachine / Hordes
- Dust Tactics (Table Top Tactical Play)
- Dust Warfare (Full Table Play)
- Panzer General / Panzer Leader
- Necromunda / Mordheim
- Memoir 44 (Command and Colors Line of games)
- Advanced Squad Leader (all Variants)
- Bolt Action – WWII Miniatures Game
- Heavy Gear (all versions)
- Dystopian Wars (Victorian Era Steam Punk)
- X-Com The Board Game*
- Imperial Assault*
- Alien vs Predator*
- This is not a Test*
- Dropzone Commander*
- Small World*
The following live action events also qualify as acceptable for the Marksmanship Rifle Awards:
(Note Airsoft and Paintball were removed because of Liability issues)
Laser Tag – The live action events will count as follows:
Individual Games – Each one counts as one game played
Multi-Game Events – Each event will count as two games played, regardless of the number of games actually played as each locale has different offerings
Lock-In Style or Overnight Events – Each Day will count as two games played for a maximum of four (4) games from any one event, plus one extra game will be awarded for a maximum of five (5) games for any one event.
The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Association will in no way be held liable as a result of injury or loss suffered while members are involved in any games played hosted by a third party.
Individual Games – Not Allowed – Must be played as a Group of 2 or More Players to count. Play Event (2 or more players together) – each full session counts as one Sitting(total of 2 Settings may be recorded per player per day) – (Max 10 Games in 7 Days)
Weekend Event / Con Event – each game session of the event counts as two Settings played for a maximum of six (6) Settings from any one Weekend / Convention Event (Convergence/ Shore Leave/ Con Carolinas/ Starfest/ NorwestCon) Total - (Max 10 Games Recorded in 7 Days)
Example – If you play all weekend at a convention the most you claim for the Total of the Event is 6
World of Tanks
We are adding the online game, World of Tanks, to Rifle Qualifiers. It is a free online game and can be found at http://worldoftanks.com/ and TRMN has a group in the game (Royal Manticoran Navy Tankers or RMNT).
A list of all user names will be kept in a document to verify scores.
A member will be able to count each sitting as one game played. A sitting will encompass all the games played from a logon period to a log off. You will be permitted no more than two sittings per day and a maximum of ten sittings per week may count toward the issuance of awards. TRMN will sponsor a weekly tournament and will count as one game toward your total in addition to any sittings you have per week.
This is a living Project which is reviewed yearly, if you have any questions please contact at Provostmarshal@sia.trmn.org and one of the team will be in touch.
In Honour of the Queen!
|Martin Lessem, KSK, GCE, KCR, DSO, GS|
|Admiral of the Fleet, RMN|
|First Lord of the Admiralty|
|Duke, New Scania|
Bullet points were added in order to make the list work properly. New games were also boldfaced to make them stand out.
- Admiralty Order 1604-02: "Marksmanship Rifle Qualifiers - Updated"
- Admiralty Order 1411-03: "Marksmanship Rifle Qualifiers - Updated"
- Admiralty Order 1406-03: "Marksmanship Awards and Live Fire"
- Admiralty Order 1304-06: "Marksmanship Rifle Qualifiers - Updated"
- Admiralty Order 1204-01: "Marksmanship Award Update"
- Admiralty Order 1006-04: "Award Precedence"
- Admiralty Order 1006-03: "Marksman Pistol/Rifle - Update"
- Admiralty Order 1005-02: "Marksmanship Awards"
- Naval Rifle Marksmanship Award
- Q: "So Artemis was removed from Rifle qualfication?"
- A: First Lord of the Admiralty - "It was moved to Pistol where it belongs"