HMS Juno (BC-726)
|HMS Juno (BC-726)|
|Affiliation:||Royal Manticoran Navy|
|Launched:||23 September 2012|
|Reporting to:||Task Group 21.1|
Juno was first brought into commission in Eighth Fleet on 23 September 2013 under the command of then-CAPTJG Stephen Savage by order of BuShips. She was very active in Edmonton, Alberta, contributing to much of the higher-level TRMN conversations of those years. Juno crew participated in many Edmonton Comic-Cons. Unfortunately, due to the enforcement of command training qualifications set forth by the First Lord of the Admiralty and the non-compliance of the command triad, Juno dissolved as a chapter, and the ship was transferred to the Active Reserves on 21 January 2015 by order of the Bureau of Ships.
Juno was recommissioned on 18 October 2016 under the command of CAPTJG Matthew Miller by order of BuShips. The crew of HMS Gaheris upgraded to this battlecruiser, located in Asheville, NC as a unit of Third Fleet.
After again being placed in the Active Reserve, Juno was recommissioned under BuShips Directive 1904-02  as part Second Fleet on 7 April 2019. Under the command of CAPT Matthew Lindquist. GSN and located in Willmar, MN, this was an upgrade for the crew of HMS Trebuchet (CA-582).
|1||CAPTJG Stephen Savage||23 September 2013||21 January 2015|
|2||CAPTJG Matthew Miller||18 October 2016|
|3||CAPT Matthew Lindquist, GSN||7 April 2019||Incumbent|
- 31 July 2013: Launched as HMS Gaheris in Third Fleet.
- 18 October 2016: Upgraded to HMS Juno in Third Fleet.
- Launched as Pinnace Intrepid-01 in Task Group 21.1
- 21 September 2015: Upgraded to GSNLAC Green Knight (LAC-011)
- 22 February 2016: Upgraded to HMS Vixen (DD-174)
- 26 September 2017: Upgraded to HMS Samurai (CL-356) 
- 4 August 2018: Upgraded to HMS Trebuchet (CA-582) 
- 7 April 2019: Upgraded to HMS Juno. 
- Commanding Officer: CAPT Matthew Lindquist, [[GSN].
- Executive Officer: CDR Lucas Matthys.
- Ship's Bosun: SCPO Edwin Coulter.
| NOTE: This Wiki is the authoritative source for orders per the Fourth Space Lord. All orders have been|
provided by the issuing authority or the TRMN Announcements & Orders group on Facebook.
|Order No.||Effective Date||Subject||Status|
|HMS Juno Ship's Order 1406-04||04 June 2014||Promotion (Debra Savage)||Active|
- BuShips Directive 1610-04
- BuShips Directive 1904-02
- BuShips Directive 1709-06
- BuShips Directive 1808-04
- BuShips Directive 1904-02
- Naval Directive 19APR-02 Assignment of HMS Juno to Task Group 21.1
|Horatius - Penelope - Rigel - Truculent - Artemis - Callisto - Beowulf - Excalibur - Musashi|
|Royal Manticoran Navy|
|Agamemnon (BC-P)||Agamemnon - Black Rose - Ajax - Hector - Achilles - Heracles - Helen - Andromeda - Leonidas - Dienekes|
|Nike (BC)||Horatius - Penelope - Rigel - Truculent - Artemis - Callisto - Juno - Beowulf - Excalibur - Musashi|
|Reliant (BC)||Reliant - Enteprise - Claymore|
|Grayson Space Navy|
|Courvoisier II (BC-P)||Randolph Candless|
|Imperial Andermani Navy|