Corps Directive 01-1611
| NOTE: This Wiki is the authoritative source for orders per the Fourth Space Lord. All orders have been|
provided by the issuing authority or the TRMN Announcements & Orders group on Facebook.
|TRMN Orders & Directives|
|Admiralty Orders (TRMN)||Protector's Orders (GSN)||Naval Directives (RMN)||Corps Directives (RMMC)||Army Directives (RMA)|
Corps Directive 01-1611 was issued 09 November 2016 under the authority of the Marshal of the Corps. This directive clarifies the promotion authority and procedure for the Royal Manticoran Marine Corps.
|To:||All Officers and Enlisted in the Royal Manticoran Marine Corps|
|From:||Marshal of the Corps Sean Niemeyer, Commandant of the RMMC|
|Re:||Clarification of Promotion Authority (Corps Directive 01-1611)|
There has been some confusion as of late concerning promotion authority within the RMMC. This order is to clarify the authority to promote members of the RMMC. The list below contains the billets or bodies that have promotion authority within the RMMC.
- Ship’s Commanding Officers: As per the Commanding Officer’s Manual RMN-3-002 07Sept2015, a ship’s CO may promote RMMC personnel up to and including the rank of E-6. They may also promote members up to O-1 and in certain cases O-2. This may be amended by various Admiralty Orders or updated manual.
- London Point Commanding Officer: Has the same promotion authority as a ship’s commanding officer, but also may brevet RMMC personnel while filling open staff billets within London Point. This may be amended by various Corps Directives.
- Promotion Boards: These may promote members of the RMMC up to the various ranks as outlined in various Admiralty Orders.
- Fleet Commanders and Space Lords: May brevet RMMC personnel while filling open billets within their offices.
- COMFORCECOM: May brevet RMMC personnel to while filling open billets within their office. May also brevet RMMC personnel during the normal course of administering the various MARDETs within the RMMC. This may be amended by various Corps Directives.
- Marshal of the Corps: May promote or brevet any member of the RMMC in the normal course of administering the RMMC.
MARDET Commanding Officers are NOT authorized to promote members of their MARDET under any circumstances. They must forward recommendations for promotion to their ship’s Commanding Officer who then takes the appropriate action.
The above effective 09-NOV-16.
In Honour of the Queen!
|Marshal of the Corps|
|Lord Sir Sean Niemeyer, KSK, KDE, KCR, GS|
|Royal Manticoran Marine Corps|
|First Earl, New Ulyanovsk|