|Commander:||Home Secretary James Friedline|
|Reporting to:||First Lord of the Admiralty|
The Civilian Corps represents the members of the civilian branches of TRMN:
- Diplomatic Corps
- Special Intelligence Service
- Royal Manticoran Merchant Marine
- Royal Manticoran Astro Control Service
- Sphinx Forestry Commission
Led by the Home Secretary, a Royal Council member, the Civilian Corps is officially Manticoran in structure, though represents civilians from all nations. Civilian members are spread across ships and fleets throughout the service. Although independent bodies, the Corps also works closely with both Houses of Parliament.
To be completed.
Honors bestowed upon civilians
The Civilian Corps also has an honor society that inducts members each year for services to the Civilian life, this society is called the Privy Council after the traditional body found in many parliamentary systems.
Order of the Golden Lion
The Most Eminent Order of the Golden Lion is a chivalric order awarded for merit to civilian personnel in government service. The Order is awarded by the Monarch through the FLA based on the advice of the leadership of the Civilian Corps and its component branches.
List of Home Secretaries and Deputies
|1||Sir James Friedline, Earl Neu Odenwaldkreis||09 July 2017||Incumbent|
Deputy Home Secretary
|1||Sir Wayne Bruns, Baron Grosvenor||July 2017||2020|
|2||Dame Amanda Barrow, KSK, PC||2020||24 July 2022|
|3||Sir Wayne Bruns, Earl of Cappanarrow||24 July 2024||Incumbent|
Heads of the Civilian Corps branches
- Director of Intelligence: Sir Max Cameron, GCE, SC, DGC, OR, OG, MGL, PC , CIVIL (INTEL)
- Foreign Secretary: Sir Matthew Parker, QCB, KSK, KE, SC, OG, CGM, CBM, Earl Camera Stellata
Staff of the Home Office
- Home Secretary: Sir James Friedline, KSK, KCGL, KE, KCGL, SC, CBM, OCN, Earl Neu Odenwaldkreis
- Deputy Home Secretary: Sir Wayne Bruns, GCE, OM, KCGL, MC, PMDSA, KR, PC, Earl of Cappanarrow
- Chief of Staff: Vacant
Home Office Directives
- Main Article: Home Office Directives
Home Office Directives are issued by the Home Secretary and are subordinate to, and expand upon or amplify Admiralty Orders. They are applicable to the Civilian Corps' operations, units and personnel (including personnel from other branches operating with the Civilian Corps).
Previous variant nomenclature for Home Office Directives include Office of the Home Secretary Directives and Home Secretary Directives.