Battle Squadron 2
|Battle Squadron 2|
|Commander:||CDRE Sir Joseph Harney, RMN|
| Area of
|US: CA (Northern CA, Central Valleys)|
|Reporting to:||Task Group 91.1|
BatRon 2 was formed and established in September 2016 by order of the acting First Space Lord, ADM Sir John Roberts.. The inaugural and current commanding officer is CDRE Sir Joseph Harney. The charter member vessels are HMS Revenge (flagship), HMS Medusa, HMS Thunderer, and HMS Intractable.
Squadron Commanding Officers
|1||CDRE Sir Joseph Harney||HMS Revenge||3 Sep 2016||Incumbent|
Squadron Headquarters Unit
- Commanding Officer: CDRE Sir Joseph Harney, GCE, MC, OG, CGM, GS, QBM
- Deputy Commanding Officer: VACANT
- Chief of Staff: VACANT
- Communications Officer: VACANT
- Squadron Flag Captain: CAPTJG Dame Theresa Hindle KDE, OG, QBM (HMS Revenge)
Order of Battle
This Squadron is comprised of two Divisions:
Battle Division 201 (BatDiv 201)
- HMS Medusa (SD-316) (Division Flagship), under the command of CAPTJG Sir Erik Roberts. Patrolling San Francisco, CA.
- HMS Intractable (SD-459), under the command of CAPTJG Sir Jack Yeager. Patrolling Antioch, CA.
Battle Division 202 (BatDiv 202)
BatDiv 202 is under the command of CAPTJG Dame Sonja Thiede, patrolling the Central Valleys.
- HMS Thunderer (SD-323) (Division Flagship), under the command of CAPTJG Dame Sonja Thiede. Patrolling Fresno, CA.
- HMS Revenge (SD-317) (Squadron Flagship), under the command of CAPTJG Dame Theresa Hindle. Patrolling Sacramento, CA.
|Battle Squadrons of the Royal Manticoran Navy|
|Squadrons of the Royal Manticoran Navy|
|Home (1st)||BatCruRon 11|
|10th||BatRon 2 - BatCruRon 96|