Battle Squadron 1
|This article is a stub. A stub is any article containing brief information on a subject. Wiki Team members can expand this article with more information.|
|Battle Squadron 1|
|Commander:||CAPTSG Dame Jill McTavish, Baroness Miyake Jima|
| Area of
| USA: Minnesota|
|Reporting to:||Task Group 21.1|
Battle Squadron 1 (abbrev. BatRon 1) is a deactivated or defunct Superdreadnought squadron that reported to Task Group 21.1 within Second Fleet. It was last commanded by CAPTSG Dame Jill McTavish, RMN, Countess of Miyake-Jima. This squadron's area of operations included the Greater Minneapolis-Saint Paul area of Minnesota.
Squadron Commanding Officers
|1||CAPTSG Dame Jill McTavish, Countess of Miyake-Jima||HMS Valkyrie||??||23 Jan 2020|
Squadron Headquarters Unit
Order of Battle
- HMS Valkyrie (SD-355) - former Squadron flagship, now serving as flagship of Task Group 21.1.
- HMS Imperatrix (SD-457) - now attached to Task Group 21.1.
- HMS Invincible (SD-455) - now attached to Task Group 21.1.
- HMS Intrepid (SD-463) - decommissioned 3 August 2018.
- Home Page (Gryphon Fleet)
|Squadrons of the Royal Manticoran Navy|
|Home (1st)||BatCruRon 11|
|10th||BatRon 2 - BatCruRon 96|
|Types of Echelon Units of the Royal Manticoran Navy|
|Top Level:||Fleet - Station|
|Task Echelon:||- Task Force - Task Group - Task Detachment - Task Unit -|
|Squadrons:||Squadron - Division|
|LAC units:||LAC Group - LAC Wing - LAC Flight|