Admiralty Order 1411-03
| NOTE: This Wiki is the authoritative source for orders per the Fourth Space Lord. All orders have been|
provided by the issuing authority or the TRMN Announcements & Orders group on Facebook.
|TRMN Orders & Directives|
|Admiralty Orders (TRMN)||Protector's Orders (GSN)||Naval Directives (RMN)||Corps Directives (RMMC)||Army Directives (RMA)|
Admiralty Order 1411-03 was issued November 10, 2014 and details the various ways one can accrue experience in order to apply it toward the Navy Rifle Marksmanship Award in varying levels. The order updated the previous Admiralty Order 1304-06, "Marksmanship Rifle Qualifiers - Updated," by adding the Artemis Starship Bridge Simulator game as eligible for the Rifle Qualification.
|Due to the legal liability associated with offering awards for actual marksmanship, live fire is specifically prohibited from being used to earn marksmanship awards. Please see Admiralty Order 1406-03 for further explanation.|
|To:||All Officers and Enlisted in the Royal Manticoran Navy, Marine Corps and Army|
|From:||Martin Lessem, KSK, GCE, KCR, DSO, GS, First Lord of the Admiralty, Admiral of the Fleet, Duke, New Scania|
|Re:||Marksman Rifle Qualifiers - Updated (Admiralty Order 1411-03)|
The following Admiralty Order details the qualifying games acceptable for the Marksmanship Rifle Awards:
- Axis & Allies (Any version)
- Warhammer 40,000/ Space Hulk / Epic 40,000/
- Warhammer Fantasy / Warmaster
- Blitzkrieg Commander/ Cold War Commander/ Future War Commander
- The Lord of the Rings Strategy Battle Game
- BattleTech (Any version)
- A World at War
- Flames of War
- Warmachine / Hordes
- Dust Tactics (Table Top Tactical Play)
- Dust Warfare (Full Table Play)
- Panzer General / Panzer Leader
- Necromunda / Mordheim
- Memoir 44 (Command and Colors Line of games)
- Advanced Squad Leader
- *Bolt Action – WWII Minatures Game
- *Heavy Gear (all versions)
- *Dystopian Wars (Victorian Era Steam Punk)
The following live action events also qualify as acceptable for the Marksmanship Rifle Awards: Lazer Tag
The live action events will count as follows:
Individual Games – Each one counts as one game played Multi-Game Events – Each event will count as two games played, regardless of the number of games actually played as each locale has different offerings Lock-In Style or Overnight Events – Each Day will count as two games played for a maximum of four (4) games from any one event, plus one extra game will be awarded for a maximum of five (5) games for any one event.
The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association, Inc. will in no way be held liable as a result of injury or loss suffered while members are involved in any games played hosted by a third party.
Online Games: Artemis – Spaceship Bridge Simulator – Multi-Player, Multi-Computer Network Game
The live action events will count as follows:
- Individual Games – Not Allowed – Must be played as a Group of 2 or More Players to count.
- Play Event (2 or more players together) – each full session counts as one Sitting(total of 2 Settings may be recorded per player per day) – (Max 10 Games in 7 Days)
- Weekend Event / Con Event – each game session of the event counts as two Settings played for a maximum of six (6) Settings from any one Weekend / Convention Event (Convergence/ Shore Leave/ Con Carolinas/ Starfest/ NorwestCon) Total - (Max 10 Games Recorded in 7 Days). Example – If you play all weekend at a convention the most you claim for the Total of the Event is 6 Settings.
Artemis can be counted for either Pistol or Rifle tally.
World of Tanks
We are adding the online game, World of Tanks, to Rifle Qualifiers. It is a free online game and can be found at http://worldoftanks.com/ and TRMN has a group in the game (Royal Manticoran Navy Tankers or RMNT).
A list of all user names will be kept in a document to verify scores. Completion of the initial 8 introductory solo missions will qualify the participant for the Rifle Sharpshooter Ribbon and count for your first 10 games, regardless of how many games it takes.
A member will be able to count each sitting after that as one game played. A sitting will encompass all the games played from a logon period to a log off. You will be permitted no more than two sittings per day and a maximum of ten sittings per week may count toward the issuance of awards.
TRMN will sponsor a weekly tournament and will count as one game toward your total in addition to any sittings you have per week.
These are the only current acceptable games for meeting the requirement for the Marksmanship Rifle Award. Others may be added at a future time. New Games are denoted with an asterisk (*).
In Honour of the Queen!
|Martin Lessem, KSK, GCE, KCR, DSO, GS|
|Admiral of the Fleet RMN|
|First Lord of the Admiralty|
|Duke, New Scania|
- Admiralty Order 1604-02: "Marksmanship Rifle Qualifiers - Updated"
- Admiralty Order 1411-03: "Marksmanship Rifle Qualifiers - Updated"
- Admiralty Order 1406-03: "Marksmanship Awards and Live Fire"
- Admiralty Order 1304-06: "Marksmanship Rifle Qualifiers - Updated"
- Admiralty Order 1204-01: "Marksmanship Award Update"
- Admiralty Order 1006-04: "Award Precedence"
- Admiralty Order 1006-03: "Marksman Pistol/Rifle - Update"
- Admiralty Order 1005-02: "Marksmanship Awards"
- Naval Rifle Marksmanship Award
- Admiralty Order 1411-03 (TRMN.org)