Second Fleet Order 1606-A
|NOTE: This Wiki is the authoritative source for orders per the Fourth Space Lord. All orders have been provided by the issuing authority or are as posted in the TRMN Forums.|
Fleet Order 1606-A was issued 6 June 2016 by Commanding Officer Second Fleet. This order commissioned HMLAC Stiletto (LAC-018).
|To:||All TRMN personnel|
|From:||Commanding Officer, 2nd (Gryphon) Fleet|
|Re:||Commissioning of HMLAC Stiletto, LAC-018
GRYPHON FLEET ORDER 1606-A, 6 June 2016
Effective 06Jun2016, Her Majesty's Light Attack Craft STILETTO, LAC-018, is hereby COMMISSIONED. Stiletto is a Katana-class Light Attack Craft assigned to the 62nd LAC Wing and is based in Columbus, OH. .
Lieutenant Senior Grade Connor Bliss is appointed Commanding Officer of HMLAC Stiletto.
The following personnel are assigned to HMLAC Stiletto:
- Lieutenant Senior Grade Connor Bliss, Commanding officer
- Chief Petty Officer Ginny Beatty, Bosun
- Spacer Third Class Joe Clement
- Spacer Third Class Michael Dillon
- Spacer Third Class Kevin Plummer
- Spacer Third Class Rebecca Testerman
- Sergeant Major David Woodward, RMMC
- Master Sergeant Jennifer Woodward, RMMC
- Corporal Bob Shupod, RMMC
- Civilian-2 Tasia Russell
The following personnel are brevetted with the commissioning of this LAC:
- Connor Bliss to O-3 Lieutenant Senior Grade
- Ginny Beatty to E-7 Chief Petty Officer
This crew trained aboard Pinnace Sabrepike-01, which is hereby ordered returned to HMS Sabrepike's boat bay for use of the next development crew.
Best wishes to LAC and crew for good hunting!
The Tradition Lives! WESTMARCH
|JOHN NEITZ, MC, KR, DSO|
|Rear Admiral of the Red, RMN|
|Earl of Westmarch|
|Commanding Officer, 2nd Fleet|