BuShips Directive 1406-02
Jump to navigation Jump to search
| NOTE: This Wiki is the authoritative source for orders per the Fourth Space Lord. All orders have been|
provided by the issuing authority or the TRMN Announcements & Orders group on Facebook.
|TRMN Orders & Directives|
|Admiralty Orders (TRMN)||Protector's Orders (GSN)||Naval Directives (RMN)||Corps Directives (RMMC)||Army Directives (RMA)||Home Office Directives (Civilian)|
BuShips Directive 1406-02 was issued 02 June 2014 under the authority of the Third Space Lord. It commissions HMS Helen Zilwicki (CA-548).
My fellow Manticorans,
Effective as of 0001 Hours (EST) on June 2, 2014, it is my pleasure to announce the commissioning of HMS Helen Zilwicki, CA-548, under the command of Captain (j.g.) Joseph Morgan. This is a Saganami-C Class Heavy Cruiser and is assigned to the Third Fleet, based in Chesapeake, VA.
As of the date of Commissioning, the following personnel are assigned to HMS Helen Zilwicki:
- Captain (j.g.) Joseph Morgan (and assigned as CO, HMS Helen Zilwicki)
- Commander Joseph Lyons (and assigned as XO, HMS Helen Zilwicki)
- Senior Chief Petty Officer Wilmer Aygarn (and assigned as Bosun, HMS Helen Zilwicki)
- Ensign Leonard Price (Currently assigned to HMSS Greenwich, transferring to HMS Helen Zilwicki)
- Ensign Danielle Lyons
- Spacer 3rd Class Elizabeth Seifert
- Spacer 3rd Class Michelle Hall
- Spacer 3rd Class Tyler Owens
- Spacer 3rd Class Rickey Brook
- Spacer 3rd Class Phillip Anderson
- Spacer 3rd Class Nielsen Morgan
- Spacer 3rd Class Vivian Morgan
The following personnel are breveted in rank as indicated below
- Joseph Morgan to Captain, junior grade
- Joseph Lyons to Commander
- Leonard Price to Ensign
- Danielle Lyons to Ensign
His action also places HMS Devastation ,DD-44, into the Reserve Fleet for future use as needed.
In Service to Her Majesty, the Queen
|Admiral Lord Sir John Roberts KDE, SC|
|Third Space Lord|
-  (Facebook)