HMS Peregrine (DD-1291)
|HMS Peregrine (DD-1291)|
|Charter City:||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Affiliation:||Royal Manticoran Navy|
|Commander:||CDR Michael Panter, RMN|
|Launched:||10 OCT 2020|
|Reporting to:||Sidemore Station|
HMS Peregrine (DD-1291) is a Falcon-class destroyer within 1st (Home) Fleet. Commanded by LCDR Michael Panter, Peregrine claims Toronto, Ontario as her charter city, serving southern Ontario alongside HMS Hawk (CA-428) in Ft. Erie.
HMS Peregrine was first brought into commission in Sixth Fleet on 8 June, 2015 under the command of then-LCDR Cliff Stornel by order of BuShips. The crew of this iteration of Peregrine were regular attendees of Keycon in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, as well as regular contributors to Winnipeg Harvest (a food redistribution not-for-profit) via the Harvest Games.
Peregrine moved from Sixth Fleet to Sidemore Station, attached to Home Fleet, on 10 January 2017, though this was not to last long: Sidemore Station was deactivated and HMS Peregrine transferred to Second Fleet on 8 March, 2018.
On 28 April, 2018, KDS Darren Hirose assumed the position of Executive Officer, relieving LTSG Alex Stornel. Subsequently, HMS Peregrine joined DesRon 265, a part of Task Group 21.1, Task Force 21, Second Fleet.
Peregrine was decommissioned and her MARDET stood down, with the ship sent to Active Reserve status on 27 September 2019 until her recommissioning in First (Home) Fleet on 10 October 2020, when LCDR Michael Panter launched from HMS Hawk, bringing 8 members aboard his new command.
The crew have been regular attendees and has ran recruitment tables at Ad Astra, having a presence there as part of their parent ship for at least three years.
|1||CDR Cliff Stornel||8 June 2015||27 September 2019|
|2||CDR Michael Panter||10 October 2020||Incumbent|
- 2 May 2017: Launched as HMS Hellhound and assigned to Sidemore Station.
- 19 August 2017: Recommissioned as HMS Hawk in First (Home) Fleet, attached to Sidemore Station.
- 8 March 2018: HMS Hawk assigned permanently to First (Home) Fleet.
- 10 October 2020: HMS Hawk crew partitioned off for localized chapter in Toronto, Ontario, resulting in launch of HMS Peregrine.
- Commanding Officer: CDR Michael Panter, OC, KE, CGM, CBM, RMN
- Executive Officer: LTSG Heather Fleming, NS, RMN
- Ship's Bosun: CSMCNC Sarah Hamilton, NS, CGM, EM, CBM, GSN
- List of Honor Citation: Awarded 19 March 2023 by order of the Third Space Lord: "HMS Peregrine (DD-1291), continually leads by example on what it means to be a TRMN chapter. The crew of HMS Peregrine continually volunteers and fundraises in their local region. Their planning and dedication have led to nearly $30,000 of fundraising, with HMS Peregrine collecting roughly 75% themselves, supporting food banks, humanitarian aid, and medical research, to name a few. They have also provided a venue for other chapters in the region to participate in, such as movie nights (MST3k Style) and virtual meet-ups for chapters across the organization, which is crucial in the times of a post-pandemic state. These self-initiated tasks are just a couple of examples on how HMS Peregrine has made an impact on the organization, showcasing what it takes to be competitive for a Ship of The List. HMS Peregrine brings great credit upon herself, First Fleet, and The Royal Manticoran Navy."
|NOTE: This Wiki is the authoritative source for orders per the Fourth Space Lord. All orders have been provided by the issuing authority or are as posted in the TRMN Forums.|
|Order No.||Effective Date||Subject||Status|
|HMS Peregrine Ship's Order 2103-01||27 Mar 2021||Promotion of LCPL Carolyne Shaw to Corporal||Superceded by HMS Peregrine Ship's Order 2110-01|
|HMS Peregrine Ship's Order 2110-01||01 Oct 2021||Promotion of CPL Carolyne Shaw to Platoon Sergeant||Active|
|HMS Peregrine Ship's Order 2201-01||01 Jan 2022||Promotion of CPL Sean Melville to Platoon Sergeant||Active|
|HMS Peregrine Ship's Order 2208-01||01 Aug 2022||Promotion of PFC Paul Williams to Lance Corporal||Active|
|HMS Peregrine Ship's Order 2208-02||01 Aug 2022||Issuance: Queen's Bravery Medal - 1LT Christopher Taylor||Active|
|HMS Peregrine Ship's Order 2211-01||01 Nov 2022||Promotion of S3C Nathan Brown to Spacer 2nd Class||Active|
- BuShips Directive 1506-02
- Naval Directive 17JA-06
- Naval Directive 18MAR-03
- BuShips Directive 1804-05
- Naval Directive 18JUN-04
- BuShips Directive 1909-07
- FORCECOM Order 1909-B
- Naval Directive 21JA-02
- BuShips Directive 1705-01
- BuShips Directive 1708-05
- BuShips Directive 2010-01
- BuShips Directive 2303-02
|Condor - Peregrine - Raven|
|Royal Manticoran Navy|
|Chanson (DD)||Aria - Vixen - Windsong|
|Falcon (DD)||Condor - Peregrine - Raven|
|Havoc (DD)||Havoc (lead) - Hotspur - Vengeance - Devastation - Chaos - Lodestone - Starcrest|
|Javelin (DD)||Javelin (lead) - Arrowhead|
|Roland (DD)||Roland (lead) - Barbarossa - Galahad - Tristram - Ivanhoe - Gawain - Gaheris - Kay - Bedivere - Lionheart - Saladin - Yamamoto Date - Reuben James - Tornado|
|Wolfhound (DD)||Wolfhound (lead) - Borzoi - Hellhound|
|Grayson Space Navy|
|Joshua (DD)||Joshua (lead) - Albion - Mercy|
|Paul (DD)||Paul of Tarsus|