BuShips Directive 1909-07
| NOTE: This Wiki is the authoritative source for orders per the Fourth Space Lord. All orders have been|
provided by the issuing authority or the TRMN Announcements & Orders group on Facebook.
|RMN Bureau Orders|
|Naval Directives (1SL)||BuPlan (2SL)||BuShips (3SL)||BuComm (4SL)||BuPers (5SL)||BuTrain (6SL)||BuSup (7SL)|
BuShips Directive 1909-07 was issued on 26 September 2019 under the authority of the Third Space Lord. This directive decommissions HMS Peregine .
|To:||CDR Cliff Stornel, RMN|
|From:||RADM Calabasas, GCE, MC, OC, KR, SC, NS, Third Space Lord|
|Re:||Decommissioning of HMS Peregrine (DD-1291) (BuShips Directive 1909-07)|
Effective as of 0001 Hours on 27 September 2019, HMS Peregrine (DD-1291) is to immediately stand down all present assignments and/or missions and is subsequently ordered to return to HMSS Greenwich for decommissioning and crew transfer.
Upon arrival, you and your crew shall make HMS Peregrine (DD-1291) ready in all respects for decommissioning; strike eight bells, strike the colors and secure the watch. You are further ordered to relinquish command of HMS Peregrine (DD-1291) to the Bureau of Ships in the person of CDR Stephen Schonewolf, RMN, who shall hold temporary command for the duration of the voyage to Manticore for processing and inspection.
The following personnel are hereby transferred and permanently assigned to HMSS Greenwich (SS-001):
- CDR Cliff Stornel, RMN (RMN-3217-15)
- LTSG Alex Stornel, RMN (RMN-3218-15)
- SCPO Pierre Leblond, RMN (RMN-3238-15)
- PO1 Shalomarr Dorey, RMN (RMN-3526-15)
- PO1 Kevin Grummett, RMN (RMN-3239-15)
- PO2 Melissa Franken, RMN (RMN-4277-16)
- PO2 Carol Leblond, RMN (RMN-3229-15)
- S1C Gordon Dundas, RMN (RMN-3703-16)
- S1C Gracie Garrett, RMN (RMN-4219-16)
- S1C Ariel Presma, RMN (RMN-3527-15)
- S1C Samantha Sousa, RMN (RMN-2631-16)
- S1C Daniel Stewart, RMN (RMN-3934-16)
- S1C Diana Van der Vis, RMN (RMN-4332-17)
- S2C Dan Allardyce, RMN (RMN-5129-18)
The following personnel are hereby transferred and permanently assigned to SMRS Hohenzollern (SMRS-01):
The following civilians are hereby transferred and permanently assigned to HMSS Greenwich (SS-001):
Upon her successful arrival at Manticore, HMS Peregrine (DD-1291) is scheduled to be transferred to the Active Fleet Reserves, following inspection and any repairs deemed necessary. This vessel shall be made available for recommissioning at a later date.
In Service to Her Majesty, the Sovereign Queen of the Star Kingdom of Manticore, Elizabeth III,
|Christopher Thompson, GCE, MC, OC, KR, SC, NS|
|Rear Admiral of the Red, RMN|
|Third Space Lord, Bureau of Ships|
|The Right Honorable, The Baron Calabasas|