BuSup Directive 1701-15
| NOTE: This Wiki is the authoritative source for orders per the Fourth Space Lord. All orders have been|
provided by the issuing authority or the TRMN Announcements & Orders group on Facebook.
|This BuSup Directive was RESCINDED by BuSup Directive 1901-02|
|TRMN Orders & Directives|
|Admiralty Orders (TRMN)||Protector's Orders (GSN)||Naval Directives (RMN)||Corps Directives (RMMC)||Army Directives (RMA)|
BuSup Directive 1701-15 was issued 15 January 2017 under the authority of the Seventh Space Lord. It details the procedure for group "donation" to the Bureau of Supply for the purpose of creating items that may not otherwise be produced.
|To:||All Officers, Enlisted, and Civilians within the Star Kingdom of Manticore, as well as those Allied with Her Majesty, the Sovereign Queen, Elizabeth III.|
|From:||CDRE Sir Zachary White, KDE, MC, OG, MR, Deputy Seventh Space Lord|
|Re:||Contributions to the Bureau of Supply|
Attention to Orders:
1. The membership may, at the discretion of the Seventh Space Lord, contribute funds directly to the Bureau of Supply in order to facilitate the production of canon uniform items desired by the membership but not yet produced by the Bureau of Supply due to monetary restrictions.
2. Any item brought forward for production must meet several criteria. First, the item must be cleared for release to the general membership by Bureau Nine. This means it may not fall under any NDA restrictions. Second, the item must meet approval by the Bureau of Communication, the Bureau of Supply. Finally, the item must be approved by Admiralty House. If at any point an item fails to meet one of those checks, an email will be sent explaining the rejection, and those involved will be given the option of correcting the disqualifying element(s), if applicable.
3. Each project proposed must have a POC (Person of Contact) that will be the project contact with the Bureau of Supply. The Seventh Space Lord, or a due representative, will solicit quotes from Bureau approved vendors, and then provide the appropriate number of options to the project POC. Upon receipt of the quote(s) from the Bureau of Supply, the POC will collect funds, catalogue the names of those who donated, and submit the final payment amount to the Bureau of Supply. This system eliminates confusion for all involved and will streamline the submission process. Any vendors used must be Bureau of Supply approved vendors. Vendor suggestions are welcome, however any new vendors must be vetted by the Bureau of Supply. Only the Seventh Space Lord, or a due representative, will be authorized to solicit quotes.
4. Unlike a ship patch order, any items produced through this program will not be sent out directly to those who donated. The Bureau of Supply retains the right to host and sell any items produced in this manner on the official TRMN web store.
5. Donating is not without reward though. The POC will keep track of who donated as well as the amount that was donated. This information will be submitted to the Seventh Space Lord, or a due representative, when an order is placed. Those who contributed will have the amount contributed applied directly towards their individual standing within the Order of Queen Elizabeth. Furthermore, all those who donated will receive a single copy of whatever item was produced free of charge.
6. Those interested in taking advantage of this program must appoint a POC for their project idea and then submit a request, along with high quality art work, to the Bureau of Supply Chief of Staff, Commodore James Jones. He may be reached at email@example.com.
In Service to The Crown,
|Sir Zachary White, KDE, MC, OG|
|Deputy Seventh Space Lord, Bureau of Supply|
|Heidi Nelson, MC, SC, GS|
|Rear Admiral of the Red, RMN|
|Seventh Space Lord, Bureau of Supply|