BuSup Directive 1901-02
| NOTE: This Wiki is the authoritative source for orders per the Fourth Space Lord. All orders have been|
provided by the issuing authority or the TRMN Announcements & Orders group on Facebook.
|TRMN Orders & Directives|
|Admiralty Orders (TRMN)||Protector's Orders (GSN)||Naval Directives (RMN)||Corps Directives (RMMC)||Army Directives (RMA)|
BuSup Directive 1901-02 was issued 14th January 2018 under the authority of the Seventh Space Lord. It revises contribution rules for the Bureau of Supply.
|To:||All Officers and Enlisted in the Royal Manticoran Navy, Royal Manticoran Marine Corps, Royal Manticoran Army and all members of the Grand Alliance|
|From:||Sir Joseph Harney, GCE, MC, SC, OG, CGM, GS, Deputy Seventh Space Lord|
|Re:||Contributions to the Bureau of Supply - Revised|
Attention to Orders:
1. The membership may, at the discretion of the Seventh Space Lord, contribute funds directly to the Bureau of Supply in order to facilitate the production of canon uniform items desired by the membership but not yet produced by the Bureau of Supply due to monetary restrictions.
2. Any item brought forward for production must meet several criteria. First, the item must be cleared for release to the general membership by Bureau Nine. This means it may not fall under any NDA restrictions. Second, the item must meet approval guidelines set forth by the Bureau of Communications. Finally, the item must be approved by the First Lord of the Admiralty. If at any point an item fails to meet one of those checks, an email will be sent explaining the rejection, and those involved will be given the option of correcting the disqualifying element(s), if applicable.
3. Each project proposed must have a person of contact (POC) that will serve as the sole liaison between the project donors and with the Bureau of Supply. Once an item has been solicited and approved, The Seventh Space Lord, or their representative, will solicit quotes from Bureau approved vendors. Those quotes will then be transmitted to the POC, along with any options regarding quantity. Upon receipt of the quote(s) from the Bureau of Supply, the POC will provide written confirmation accepting the quoted pricing. The project POC will then collect funds, catalogue the names of those who donated, and submit the final payment amount to the Bureau of Supply. This system eliminates confusion for all involved and will streamline the submission process. Any vendors used must be Bureau of Supply approved vendors. Vendor suggestions are welcomed; any new vendors must be first vetted by the Bureau of Supply. Only the Seventh Space Lord, or a due representative, will be authorized to solicit any quotes.
4. The Bureau of Supply retains the right to host and sell any items produced in this manner on the official TRMN web store.
5. The POC will keep track of who donated as well as the amount that was donated. This information will be submitted to the administrator of the Order of Queen Elizabeth, or their due representative, when an order is placed. Those who contributed will have the amount contributed applied directly towards their individual standing within the Order of Queen Elizabeth. Furthermore, the project POC will receive two (2) copies of the item being produced free of charge.
6. Those interested in taking advantage of this program must appoint a POC for their project and then submit a request, along with high quality art work, to the Bureau of Supply at email@example.com. Please include in the subject line “SPONSOR” so that staff can easily identify your inquiry.
In Service to The Crown,
|Commodore Sir Joseph Harney, GCE, MC, SC, OG, CGM, GS|
|Deputy Seventh Space Lord|
|Bureau of Supply|
|Rear Admiral of the Green Heidi Nelson MC, SC, OG, CGM, GS, QBM|
|Seventh Space Lord|
|Bureau of Supply|