BuShips Directive 1712-07
| NOTE: This Wiki is the authoritative source for orders per the Fourth Space Lord. All orders have been|
provided by the issuing authority or the TRMN Announcements & Orders group on Facebook.
|RMN Bureau Orders|
|Naval Directives (1SL)||BuPlan (2SL)||BuShips (3SL)||BuComm (4SL)||BuPers (5SL)||BuTrain (6SL)||BuSup (7SL)|
|To:||All Officers and Enlisted Members of the Royal Manticoran Armed Forces and Those Allied with Her Majesty, Elizabeth III.|
|From:||RADM Sir Michael D. Garcia, GCE, KR, RMN|
|Re:||Masadan Occupation Medal for HonorCon 2017 (BuShips Directive 1712-07)|
Attention to Orders:
The following personnel are hereby honored with the Masadan Occupation Medal (or the appropriate branch-specific equivalent) for their attendance at HonorCon 2017, which also served as a meeting of the North American Commonwealth Defense Corps (NACDC), the official fan association for Marko Kloos' Frontlines series. These awards are issued by the Third Space Lord and have an effective date of 30 December 2017.
- AOTF Sir Martin A. Lessem, KSK, GCR, GCE, DSO, CGM, GS, QBM, RMN, Duke of New Scania
- ADM Dame Brandi Hinson, KSK, RMN, Countess of Nya Ostergotland
- LTGEN Sir Daniel R. Walker, MC, KE, OG, CGM, GS, CBM, RMA, Baron of Mars-Evans
- RADM Dame Diane K. Bulkeley, KDE, MC, KR, SC, DSO, QBM, CBM, RMN, Duchess of Mountain View, Baroness of New Essex
- RADM Martyn Griffiths, DSO, GSN, Steadholder Pittman
- CDRE Dame Jill McTavish, KCR, KCE, MC, SC, OG, DSO, CGM, GS, QBM, RMN, Baroness of Miyake-Jima
- CDRE Sir James J. Jones, GCE, CR, SC, OG, CGM, GS, QBM, CBM, RMN
- CDRE Dame Cindy Jeffers, KDE, CR, SC, CGM, QBM, CBM, RMN
- CDRE Sir Christopher S. Thompson, KDE, MC, OC, KR, SC, NS, CGM, GS, CGM, RMN
- LTCOL Heather A. Selbe, CE, OG, Baroness of Blacksburg
- LTSG Sir Doug Henry, KDE, QBM, RMN
- SCPO Sir David Goldsberry, KDE, OC, DGC, CGM, RMN
- MSGT Marko Kloos, RMA
- CPO Kate Regina, RMN
- CPL Larissa Lichty, RMMC
If any names are missing from the above list, they may have been issued by other awarding authority, such as a Fleet Commander. If this is not the case, please accept my sincere apologies. Contact me directly and I will correct this immediately.
Should the Bureau of Personnel finds any of the above-named personnel not qualified due to a previous award, then they are so recognized by my office for attendance with the thanks of The Royal Manticoran Navy.
In Service to Her Majesty, the Sovereign Queen of the Star Kingdom of Manticore, Elizabeth III,
|Sir Michael D. Garcia, GCE, OC, KR, SC, CGM, GS|
|Rear Admiral of the Red, RMN|
|Third Space Lord, Bureau of Ships|