BuShips Directive 1504-07
| NOTE: This Wiki is the authoritative source for orders per the Fourth Space Lord. All orders have been|
provided by the issuing authority or the TRMN Announcements & Orders group on Facebook.
|TRMN Orders & Directives|
|Admiralty Orders (TRMN)||Protector's Orders (GSN)||Naval Directives (RMN)||Corps Directives (RMMC)||Army Directives (RMA)|
My fellow Members of the Grand Alliance,
Effective as of 0001 Hours (EST) on April 21, 2015, it is my pleasure to announce the commissioning of HMS Gallant (CL-315), under the command of Commander Sherman Day. This is a Valiant Class Light Cruiser and is assigned to the Second Fleet, based in Michigan City, IN.
As of the date of Commissioning, the following personnel are assigned to HMS Gallant:
- Commander Sherman Day (assigned as CO of HMS Gallant)
- Lieutenant Commander Matt Landry (assigned as XO of HMS Gallant)
- Chief Petty Officer Vanessa Landry (assigned as Bosun of HMS Gallant)
- Lieutenant, senior grade R. Al Hood
- Spacer 1st Class Ursula Day
- Spacer 2nd Class Amanda Ritthaler
- Spacer 3rd Class Joshua Binder
- Spacer 3rd Class Matt Dodgen
- Spacer 3rd Class Jeff Lecouris
The following personnel are breveted in rank as indicated below:
This action also places HMS Hotspur (DD-02) into the reserve fleet for further use as needed.
In Service to Her Majesty, the Queen
|Admiral Lord Sir John Roberts KDE, SC|
|Third Space Lord|
-  (Facebook)