BuShips Directive 1311-05
| NOTE: This Wiki is the authoritative source for orders per the Fourth Space Lord. All orders have been|
provided by the issuing authority or the TRMN Announcements & Orders group on Facebook.
|TRMN Orders & Directives|
|Admiralty Orders (TRMN)||Protector's Orders (GSN)||Naval Directives (RMN)||Corps Directives (RMMC)||Army Directives (RMA)|
My fellow Manticorans,
Effective as of 0001 Hours (EST) on November 8, 2013, it is my pleasure to announce the commissioning of HMS Imperator, SD-452, under the command of Captain, s.g. Brian Chappell This is an Invictus Class Superdreadnought and is assigned to the Third Fleet, based in Tyner, NC.
As of the date of Commissioning, the following personnel are assigned to HMS Imperator:
- Captain, s.g. Brian Chappell (and assigned as CO, HMS Imperator)
- Commander Gideon Deschain (and assigned as XO, HMS Imperator)
- Chief Petty Officer Bryan Houseknecht (and assigned as Bosun, HMS Imperator)
- Lieutenant s.g. Susan Goodwin
- Lieutenant j.g. Jessie Caldwell
- Lieutenant j.g.Minnie Chappell
- Lieutenant j.g.Fred Stanley
- Midshipman Gideon Chappel
- Midshipman Emma Bayonet (RMMC)
- Spacer 3rd Class Jason Chappell
- Spacer 3rd Class Virginia Chappell
- Spacer 3rd Class Gavin Chappell
- Spacer 3rd Class Nancy Maitland
- Spacer 3rd Class Wesley Goodwin
- Spacer 3rd Class Elizabeth Sears
- Spacer 3rd Class William Vaughn
- Spacer 3rd Class Luis Diaz
- Spacer 3rd Class Peggy Chappell
- Lance Corporal Christopher Bayonet (RMMC)
- Private Megan Bayonet (RMMC)
The following personnel are breveted in rank as indicated below
- Brian Chappell to Captain, s.g.
- Gideon Deschain to Commander
- Susan Goodwin to Lieutenant s.g.
- Fred Stanley to Lieutenant j.g.
- Minnie Chappell to Lieutenant j.g.
In Service to Her Majesty, the Queen
|Admiral Lord Sir John Roberts KDE, SC|
|Third Space Lord|
-  (Facebook)