BuShips Directive 1306-04
| NOTE: This Wiki is the authoritative source for orders per the Fourth Space Lord. All orders have been|
provided by the issuing authority or the TRMN Announcements & Orders group on Facebook.
|TRMN Orders & Directives|
|Admiralty Orders (TRMN)||Protector's Orders (GSN)||Naval Directives (RMN)||Corps Directives (RMMC)||Army Directives (RMA)|
My fellow Manticorans,
Effective as of 0001 Hours (EST) on June 27, 2013, it is my pleasure to announce the commissioning of HMS Alchemist, CA-272, under the command of Captain (j.g.) Daniel Stephenson. This is a Star Knight Class Heavy Cruiser and is assigned to the Third Fleet, based in Savannah, GA.
As of the date of Commissioning, the following personnel are assigned to HMS Alchemist:
- Captain (j.g.) Daniel Stephenson (assigned as CO of HMS Alchemist)
- Commander Chris Bronson (assigned as XO of HMS Alchemist)
- Chief Petty Officer Michael Baker (assigned as Bosun of HMS Alchemist)
- Lieutenant, j.g. Eric Ansel
- Lieutenant, j.g. Brian Harris
- CPO Brian Jack
- Spacer 2nd Class Ken O'Dell
- Spacer 2nd Class Paul Rankin
- Spacer 2nd Class Adam Ferguson
- Spacer 2nd Class Peter Howdeshell II
- Spacer 2nd Class Finley Boyd
- Spacer 2nd Class Sandra Browy
- Spacer 2nd Class Julie Brammer
- Spacer 3rd Class Jolyn Bowler
- PFC Troy Chastain (RMMC)
- PVT James Denney (RMMC)
- Civ-1 Jay- Jay Flanagan-Grannemann
The following personnel are breveted in rank as indicated below:
- Daniel Stephenson to Captain, j.g.
- Chris Bronson to Commander
- Eric Ansel to Lieutenant, j.g.
- Brian Harris to Lieutenant, j.g.
- Michael Baker to Chief Petty Officer
In Service to Her Majesty, the Queen
|Admiral Lord Sir John Roberts KDE, SC|
|Third Space Lord|
-  (Facebook)