Admiralty Order 1707-06
| NOTE: This Wiki is the authoritative source for orders per the Fourth Space Lord. All orders have been|
provided by the issuing authority or the TRMN Announcements & Orders group on Facebook.
|TRMN Orders & Directives|
|Admiralty Orders (TRMN)||Protector's Orders (GSN)||Naval Directives (RMN)||Corps Directives (RMMC)||Army Directives (RMA)|
Admiralty Order 1707-06 was issued July 24th, 2017 by the First Lord of the Admiralty. This order denotes the proper wear of foreign awards in The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association, Inc..
|To:||All Officers and Enlisted in the Royal Manticoran Navy, Marine Corps and Army, Grayson Space Navy, Imperial Andermani Navy, Republic of Haven Navy, and Civilian Corps|
|From:||Martin Lessem, KSK, GCR, GCE, DSO, CGM, GS, Admiral of the Fleet, First Lord of the Admiralty, Duke, New Scania|
|Re:||Foreign Awards (Admiralty Order 1707-06)|
There are times that a member may receive an award from a branch other than their own (RMN member receives award from another branch or vice versa). This Admiralty Order will set forth the policies and procedures for wear of “Foreign Awards” on the uniforms (regardless of branch):
1. For purposes of this Admiralty Order, the branches within TRMN are: RMN, RMMC, RMA, GSN, RHN, IAN, Uniformed Civilian Service (SFS, RMMM, & RMAC), and Civil Service (Diplomatic Corps, Intelligence Corps, & Parliament), and General Civilian (Peerage Land Staff, & unaffiliated Civilians).
2. When a member from one branch is given an award from another branch, that award may be worn on the uniform of the member as a foreign award.
3. If a member transfers from one branch of service to another, the awards earned by the member in their previous branch(es) of service may be worn on their new uniform in accordance with the policies set forth in this AO.
4. All foreign awards, with the exception of the highest award for each branch (PMV, Star of Grayson, etc.) are worn at the bottom of the members’ ribbon rack, below any awards for the members’ current branch. The PMV and its equivalent awards are worn in the normal position at the top of the members’ ribbon rack, regardless of the branch they are currently serving or when the award was issued.
5. A member may wear no more 3 (or 4, if wearing a 4 wide ribbon rack) foreign awards at any time and they should be the highest foreign awards earned by the member. The PMV and its equivalents are exempted from the maximum number of foreign awards which may be worn.
6. Unit awards are exempted from this Admiralty Order and may continue to be worn as outlined in the Uniform Manuals governing such awards.
In Honour of the Queen!
|Martin Lessem, KSK, GCR, GCE, DSO, CGM, GS|
|Admiral of the Fleet, RMN|
|First Lord of the Admiralty|
|Duke, New Scania|