Admiralty Order 1707-03
| NOTE: This Wiki is the authoritative source for orders per the Fourth Space Lord. All orders have been|
provided by the issuing authority or the TRMN Announcements & Orders group on Facebook.
|TRMN Orders & Directives|
|Admiralty Orders (TRMN)||Protector's Orders (GSN)||Naval Directives (RMN)||Corps Directives (RMMC)||Army Directives (RMA)|
Admiralty Order 1707-03 was issued July 24th, 2017 by the First Lord of the Admiralty. This order enumerates the procedures regarding transferring branches of active service within The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association, Inc..
|To:||All Officers and Enlisted in the Royal Manticoran Navy, Marine Corps and Army, Grayson Space Navy, Imperial Andermani Navy, Republic of Haven Navy, and Civilian Corps|
|From:||Martin Lessem, KSK, GCR, GCE, DSO, CGM, GS, Admiral of the Fleet, First Lord of the Admiralty, Duke, New Scania|
|Re:||Branch Transfers (Admiralty Order 1707-03)|
TThere are times that a member desires to transfer from the branch they currently serve in to another branch, for a variety of reasons. This Admiralty Order will set forth the policies and procedures for branch transfers:
1. For purposes of this Admiralty Order, the branches within TRMN are: RMN, RMMC, RMA, GSN, RHN, IAN, Uniformed Civilian Service (SFS, RMMM, & RMAC), and Civil Service (Diplomatic Corps, Intelligence Corps, & Parliament), and General Civilian (Peerage Land Staff, & unaffiliated Civilians.
2. In order to transfer from one branch to another, a member must log into the MEDUSA database and complete the Branch/Chapter Change request form. This form will then be processed by BuPers in accordance with the requirements set forth in this Admiralty Order.
3. A member may freely transfer between branches, but may only transfer between branches once every three months.
4. When a member transfers from one branch to another, all awards earned by the member (with the exception of the PMV and its equivalents) are considered to be foreign awards. Foreign awards are to be worn at the bottom of the members’ award ribbon rack on their uniform unless otherwise authorized in the current Awards Manuals or by Admiralty Order. Unit awards are exempt from this ruling and may still be worn.
5. When a member transfers to a new branch, any peerages bestowed upon the member are retained.
6. When a member transfers to a new branch, ALL Time in Grade for promotions is reset to zero upon entering the new branch of service. The exception to this is appointment to a new branch by the First Lord of the Admiralty, in which case Time in Grade is retained, if the position does not come with a promotion.
7. When a member transfers to a new branch, all promotion points earned by the member are unaffected and retained.
In Honour of the Queen!
|Martin Lessem, KSK, GCR, GCE, DSO, CGM, GS|
|Admiral of the Fleet, RMN|
|First Lord of the Admiralty|
|Duke, New Scania|