Admiralty Order 1707-02
| NOTE: This Wiki is the authoritative source for orders per the Fourth Space Lord. All orders have been|
provided by the issuing authority or the TRMN Announcements & Orders group on Facebook.
|TRMN Orders & Directives|
|Admiralty Orders (TRMN)||Protector's Orders (GSN)||Naval Directives (RMN)||Corps Directives (RMMC)||Army Directives (RMA)|
Admiralty Order 1707-02 was issued July 24th, 2017 by the First Lord of the Admiralty. This order enumerates the procedues regarding retirement from active service in The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association, Inc..
|To:||All Officers and Enlisted in the Royal Manticoran Navy, Marine Corps and Army, Grayson Space Navy, Imperial Andermani Navy, Republic of Haven Navy, and Civilian Corps|
|From:||Martin Lessem, KSK, GCR, GCE, DSO, CGM, GS, Admiral of the Fleet, First Lord of the Admiralty, Duke, New Scania|
|Re:||Retirement from Active Service (Admiralty Order 1707-02)|
There are times that a member desires to transfer from the branch they currently serve in to another branch, for a variety of reasons. This Admiralty Order will set forth the policies and procedures for “retiring” from active service in TRMN, regardless of branch:
1. A member may “retire” from active service in TRMN at any time and still remain a member of the organization.
2. All Civilian positions, except those working for peerage lands, are Manticoran Civilians. Civilians working for Grayson Steadings or Andermani Peerage Lands are considered Grayson or Andermani for role play purposes.
3. “Retired” members of the organization’s various component branches are considered to be civilians. In order to effect a “retirement” the member should request their branch be changed to “Civilian” via the MEDUSA Database. If the member is “retiring” from a civilian role, no further action is needed except to step down from any active positions held as a civilian.
4. When a member “retires”, they may still wear the uniform they wore at the time of their active service, if so desired. All awards earned by the member may still be worn and any awards earned by the member as a civilian after their ‘retirement” from active service may also be worn in accordance with all guidelines and policies set forth by various Admiralty Orders and the various Uniform and Award Manuals covering such awards and their wear.
5. A “retired” member may still serve the organization in any role in which they feel they are qualified (Diplomatic/Intelligence Corps, Peerage Lands, Member of Parliament, etc..) and are so appointed to by the appropriate authority.
6. When a member retires, ALL Time in Grade for promotions is retained and may be used for promotion in the civilian services, if the member has chosen to continue their participation in the organization at that level.
7. When a member retires, ALL promotion points are retained and may be used for promotion in the civilian services, if the member has chosen to continue their participation in the organization at that level.
7. A member may choose to return to active duty at any time they wish, so long as at least three months have passed since their initial “retirement.”
In Honour of the Queen!
|Martin Lessem, KSK, GCR, GCE, DSO, CGM, GS|
|Admiral of the Fleet, RMN|
|First Lord of the Admiralty|
|Duke, New Scania|