Tenth Expeditionary Force
|Tenth Expeditionary Force|
|Commander:||MAJGEN Sir James "A.J" Olsen|
| Area of
| 'USA: AK, CA, ID, HI, OR, NV, WA|
CAN: BC, YT
|Reporting to:||Marine Forces Command|
The Tenth Expeditionary Force is the RMMC Fleet level command of Tenth Fleet within The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association, Inc.. Commanded by Major General Sir James "A.J." Olsen, KDE, OG, QBM, CBM, RMMC, from aboard HMS Guadalcanal, the force's area of operations includes the American states of Alaska, California, Idaho, Hawai'i, Oregon, Nevada, and Washington as well as the Canadian provinces of British Columbia and the Yukon Territory.
- 1 History
- 2 Components
- 3 Tenth Expeditionary Force Orders
- 4 Related Orders and Directives
- 5 References
The Tenth Expeditionary Force was established in 2018 with the Corps Directive 07-1808 from the Marshal of the Corps, FMSHL Lord Sir Sean Niemeyer, KSK, KDE, KCR, GS, RMMC, ordering BGEN Houghtaling to assume command of the force. He was relieved by MAJGEN Olsen in March of 2019 by COMFORCECOM under Force Order 1903-E. That same month, the first and only Brigade in the RMMC was stood up under the 10th Expeditionary Force, when the 19th Marine Brigade was activated aboard the Heavy Marine Transport HMS Guadalcanal, consisting of 3 regiments of marines.
Tenth Expeditionary Force Commanding Officers
|1||BGEN Sir Michael Houghtaling, KDE, OG, NS, CBM, RMMC|| HMS Revenge
|26 August 2018||14 Mar 2019|
|2||MAJGEN Sir A.J. Olsen, KDE, OG, QBM, CBM, RMMC||HMS Guadalcanal||14 Mar 2019||Incumbent|
Tenth Expeditionary Force Deputy Commanding Officers
|1||BGEN Sir A.J. Olsen, KDE, OG, QBM, CBM, RMMC|| HMS Revenge
|13 Sept 2018||14 Mar 2019||BGEN Houghtaling|
|2||BGEN Shel Tozer-Kilts, OE, CBM, RMMC||HMS Truculent||2 Apr 2019||Incumbent||MAJGEN Olsen|
Tenth Expeditionary Force Regimental Sergeant Majors
|1||RSM Sir Kevin Powers, KDE, QBM, RMMC||HMS Revenge||26 Aug 2018||Incumbent|| BGEN Houghtaling|
Lynx Regiment (10th RMMC Rifle Regiment)
The Lynx Regiment is under the acting command of LTCOL William Farley.
- MARDET Medusa – Battalion-sized echelon, under the command of LTCOL William Farley, RMMC. Supporting operations in San Francisco, CA.
- MARDET Black Rose – Platoon-sized echelon, under the command of 1LT William Kohlleppel, RMMC. Supporting operations in Portland, OR.
- MARDET Earsidh Kamerling – Squad-sized echelon, under the command of COL Shawn Merrow, RMMC. Supporting operations in Eltopia, WA.
- MARDET Truculent – Platoon-sized echelon, under the command of LTCOL Michael Durkin, RMMC. Supporting operations in Seattle, WA.
- MARDET Andromeda – Section-sized echelon, under the command of 1LT Christina Coonradt, RMMC. Supporting operations in Edmonds, WA.
- MARDET Intractable – Company-sized echelon, under the command of CAPT Jason Banks, RMMC. Supporting operations in Antioch, CA.
19th Marine Brigade (MARDET Guadalcanal)
The 19th Marine Brigade is under the command of BGEN Geoffrey Kramer, Supporting operations in Fresno, CA.
- The Talbott Rifles Regiment (15th RMMC Rifle Regiment) - Under the command of COL Kevin Lau
- The Scarlet Regiment (33rd RMMC Rifle Regiment) - Under the command of COL Alexandria Rascon
- The Dresden Regiment (95th RMMC Rifle Regiment) - Under the command of COL Markus Dark
Tenth Expeditionary Force Orders
|Order No.||Effective Date||Subject||Status|
|10EXFOR Order 1808-01||26 Aug 2018||Appointment of Lynx Regiment Acting CO|
|10EXFOR Order 1808-02||26 Aug 2018||Appointment of Expeditionary Force Regimental Sergeant Major|
|10EXFOR Order 1808-03||27 Aug 2018||Appointment of Expeditionary Force Aide-de-Camp|
|10EXFOR Order 1808-04||27 Aug 2018||Announcement of Expeditionary Force Staff Intelligence Officer|
|10EXFOR Order 1808-05||27 Aug 2018||Announcement of Expeditionary Force Staff Openings|
|10EXFOR Order 1808-06||27 Aug 2018||Appointment of Commanding Officer and Executive Officer, Lynx Regiment|
|10EXFOR Order 1808-07||31 Aug 2018||Appointment of Expeditionary Force Training Officer|
|10EXFOR Order 1809-01||13 Sept 2018||Appointment of Expeditionary Force Deputy Commanding Officer|
|10EXFOR Order 1809-02||20 Sept 2018||MARDET Revenge Promotions|
|10EXFOR Order 1809-03||20 Sept 2018||MARDET Intractable Promotions|
|10EXFOR Order 1810-01||20 Sept 2018||MARDET Truculent Promotions|
|10EXFOR Order 1811-01||15 Nov 2018||HMS Guadalcanal Promotion, 1LT Matthew Dauro|
|10EXFOR Order 1904-01||2 Apr 2019||Appointment of Expeditionary Force Deputy Commanding Officer|
Related Orders and Directives
- Corps Directive 07-1808 Authorizes the Tenth Expeditionary Force and assigns it's first commander.
- Force Order 1903-B Activation Order of Marine Detachment, HMS Guadalcanal (LPH-02) / 19th Marine Brigade
- Force Order 1903-E Change of Command, Tenth Expeditionary Force