Naval Directive 18AUG-01
| NOTE: This Wiki is the authoritative source for orders per the Fourth Space Lord. All orders have been|
provided by the issuing authority or the TRMN Announcements & Orders group on Facebook.
|TRMN Orders & Directives|
|Admiralty Orders (TRMN)||Protector's Orders (GSN)||Naval Directives (RMN)||Corps Directives (RMMC)||Army Directives (RMA)|
Naval Directive 18AUG-01 was issued 12 Aug 2018 under the authority of the First Space Lord.
|To:||All Officers and Enlisted in the Royal Manticoran Navy, all Officers and Enlisted in the Grayson Space Navy, and all Members of the Grand Alliance|
|From:||John Roberts, Fleet Admiral of the Red|
|Re:||Reporting Requirements for Space Lords (ND 18AUG-01)|
As of the date of this Order, by my hand, and by the authority of the Sovereign, Queen of Manticore, Elizabeth III, I hereby direct that the following reporting requirements for Space Lords be put in place, effective immediately.
All Space Lords (or designated staff members) are required to send a written report to the First Space Lord, with the reports being forwarded to all members of the Royal Council, on the following schedule:
These reports are to include the following information:
• A list of all new and current projects being undertaken in the Bureau since the last update
• A status update on all ongoing projects since the last reporting period, to include those completed”;
• Progress towards plans and goals set forth in their area of the most current version of the RMN’s ten-year plan document;
• Ideas for future projects or plans which could be of benefit to their bureau or the organization;
• Problems encountered during the last reporting period which impacts their Bureaus or plans and projects for their Bureaus; and,
• Any information or assistance needed from the Royal Council and/or other Space Lords.
This order made under my hand will be effective 0001 hours 12-AUG-18
Honour of the Queen!
|Lord Sir John Roberts, GCE, SC, OR, CGM, CBM|
|Fleet Admiral of the Red|
|First Space Lord|
|First Earl, New Mecklenberg|