Corps Directive 03-1109
| NOTE: This Wiki is the authoritative source for orders per the Fourth Space Lord. All orders have been|
provided by the issuing authority or the TRMN Announcements & Orders group on Facebook.
|TRMN Orders & Directives|
|Admiralty Orders (TRMN)||Protector's Orders (GSN)||Naval Directives (RMN)||Corps Directives (RMMC)||Army Directives (RMA)|
|To:||All Officers and Enlisted in the Royal Manticoran Marine Corps|
|From:||Marshal of the Corps Sean Niemeyer, Commandant of the RMMC|
|Re:||RMMC Commandant Staff (Corps Directive 03-1109)|
As of the date of this Order, by my hand, and by the authority of the Sovereign, Queen of Manticore Elizabeth III, I hereby create and establish the following billets within the RMMC, more specifically within the office of the Commandant:
- Chief of Staff: This billet is responsible for coordinating the staff in the Office of the Commandant, RMMC. The individual assigned to this billet shall have a minimum rank of Colonel.
- Aide-de-Camp (a.k.a. Flag Lieutenant): This billet is to act as my personal assistant, whose duties will be but not limited to: help with time and daily management, scheduling of meetings, correspondence and note taking, etc… The individual assigned to this billet shall be of a rank of Colonel or lower.
- Communications Officer: This billet is responsible for coordinating updates and changes to the RMMC section of The Royal Manticoran Navy web site between the office of the Commandant, RMMC and the First Lord of the Admiralty. The individual assigned to this billet shall have a minimum rank of Colonel.
- Staff Intelligence Officer: This billet is responsible for Special Projects within the Office of the Commandant, RMMC. The individual assigned to this billet shall be of a rank of Colonel or lower.
The above effective 12-SEP-11. In Honour of the Queen! In Honour of the Queen!
|Marshal of the Corps Sir Sean Niemeyer, KCR|
|Royal Manticoran Marine Corps|
|First Earl, New Ulyanovsk|
- Corps Directive 03-1109 (TRMN.org)