BuShips Directive 1702-03
| NOTE: This Wiki is the authoritative source for orders per the Fourth Space Lord. All orders have been|
provided by the issuing authority or the TRMN Announcements & Orders group on Facebook.
|TRMN Orders & Directives|
|Admiralty Orders (TRMN)||Protector's Orders (GSN)||Naval Directives (RMN)||Corps Directives (RMMC)||Army Directives (RMA)|
|To:||All Officers and Enlisted within the Royal Manticoran Navy, Marine Corps, Army, and all Forces allied with Her Majesty, Elizabeth III, the Sovereign Queen of the Star Kingdom of Manticore|
|From:||CDRE Sir Christopher Thompson, KDE, MC, OC, SC, NS, CGM, GS, RMN|
|Re:||Appointment of positions, Bureau of Ships (BuShips Directive 1702-03)|
Ladies and Gentleman of the Grand Alliance,
By my authority as Deputy Third Space Lord, I am pleased to announce the following positions being filled:
Bureau Command Staff:
- Commodore Sir Wayne Bruns, GCE, CR, SC, OG, QBM, RMN, you are hereby appointed as Chief of Staff, Bureau of Ships.
Construction and Refit Command:
- Commander Sir Steven Firestine, PMV, KDE, OG, RMN, you are hereby appointed as Commander, Construction and Refit Command. To fulfill the authoritative requirements and responsibilities of this office, you shall be breveted to Captain Junior Grade, RMN.
- Ensign Sir Lohengrin Perez, KDE, CBM, GSN, you are appointed Director of the Office of Allied Shipbuilding. To fulfill the authoritative requirements and responsibilities of this office, you shall be breveted to Commander, GSN.
- Lieutenant Senior Grade Christopher Vicchitto, RMN, you are hereby appointed Director of the Office of Publishing, operating under the command of COAdmin. To fulfill the authoritative requirements and responsibilities of this office, you shall be breveted to the rank of Lieutenant Commander, RMN.
- Chief Warrant Officer Michael Cucchiarella, CE, OG, MR, CGM, RMN, you are hereby appointed as the Director of the Office of Records, operating under the command of the COAdmin, who shall be announced as a later date.
Gentlemen, you shall report to your assigned offices at Bureau of Ships post haste, good luck in your duties.
In Service to Her Majesty, the Sovereign Queen of the Star Kingdom of Manticore, Elizabeth III,
|Sir Michael D. Garcia, KDE, OC, SC, CGM, GS|
|Rear Admiral of the Red, RMN|
|Third Space Lord, Bureau of Ships|
-  (Facebook)