BuShips Directive 1301-01
| NOTE: This Wiki is the authoritative source for orders per the Fourth Space Lord. All orders have been|
provided by the issuing authority or the TRMN Announcements & Orders group on Facebook.
|TRMN Orders & Directives|
|Admiralty Orders (TRMN)||Protector's Orders (GSN)||Naval Directives (RMN)||Corps Directives (RMMC)||Army Directives (RMA)|
My fellow Manticorans,
Effective as of 0001 Hours (EST) on January 1, 2013, it is my pleasure to announce the commissioning of HMS Loki, CL-288, under the command of Commander Kveta Tonova. This is an Apollo Class Light Cruiser and is assigned to the Seventh Fleet, based in the Czech Republic.
As of the date of Commissioning, the following personnel are assigned to HMS Loki:
- Commander Kveta Tonova to (and assigned as CO, HMS Loki)
- Lieutenant Commander Michal Asztalos to (and assigned as XO, HMS Loki)
- Chief Petty Officer Miroslav Kri?ko (an assigned as Bosun, HMS Loki)
- Lieutenant, s.g. Krist?na Paulov?
- Spacer 1st Class Ales Gregorek
- Spacer 2nd Class Tomas Kominek
- Spacer 2nd Class Stepan Jura
- Spacer 2nd Class Pavel Mares
- Spacer 3rd Class Martin Juranek
- Spacer 3rd Class Milan Svatek
The following personnel are breveted in rank as indicated below
- Kveta Tonova to Commander
- Michal Asztalos to Lieutenant Commander
- Ales Gregorek to Spacer 1st Class
- Tomas Kominek to Spacer 2nd Class
- Stepan Jura to Spacer 2nd Class
This also sends HM LAC Kiki to the reserve fleet for future use as needed.
In Service to Her Majesty, the Queen
|Admiral Lord John Roberts|
|Third Space Lord|
-  (Facebook)