BuShips Directive 1209-07
| NOTE: This Wiki is the authoritative source for orders per the Fourth Space Lord. All orders have been|
provided by the issuing authority or the TRMN Announcements & Orders group on Facebook.
|TRMN Orders & Directives|
|Admiralty Orders (TRMN)||Protector's Orders (GSN)||Naval Directives (RMN)||Corps Directives (RMMC)||Army Directives (RMA)|
My fellow Manticorans,
Effective as of 0001 Hours on September 27, 2012, it is my pleasure to announce the commissioning of the HMS Kodiak Max, CA-413. This is a Saganami-C Class heavy cruiser and is assigned to the Second Fleet.
The following personnel are assigned to HMS Kodiak Max, CA-413:
- Captain, j.g. Brian Horton (assigned as CO, HMS Kodiak Max)
- Commander Justin Dupras (assigned as XO, HMS Kodiak Max)
- Chief Petty Officer Robert Reddoor (assigned as Chief Petty Officer, HMS Kodiak Max)
- Lieutenant, s.g.Brett Holloway
- Spacer 3rd Erik LaFave
- Spacer 3rd Greg Moyle
- Spacer 3rd Jason Knauf
- Spacer 3rd Dorothy Feltner
- Spacer 3rd Brett Hare
- Spacer 3rd Scott Dusenberry
As of the date of Commissioning, the following personnel are breveted in rank as indicated:
- Brian Horton to Captain, j.g. (assigned as CO, HMS Kodiak Max)
- Justin Dupras to Commander (assigned as XO, HMS Kodiak Max)
- Robert Reddoor to Chief Petty Officer (assigned as Chief
- Petty Officer, HMS Kodiak Max)
- Brett Holloway to Lieutenant, s.g.
This also decommissions Pinnace Invincible-01, and it is returned to the Boat Bay of HMS Invincible.
In Service to Her Majesty, the Queen
|Admiral Lord John Roberts|
|Third Space Lord|
-  (Facebook)