FORCECOM Order 1312-A
|NOTE: This Wiki is the authoritative source for orders per the Fourth Space Lord. All orders have been provided by the issuing authority or are as posted in the TRMN Forums.|
FORCECOM Order 1312-A was issued December 2013 by COMFORCECOM.
|To:||All Officers and Enlisted in the Royal Manticoran Marine Corps|
|From:||General Gregory Marchand, Commanding Officer, Marine Force Command|
|Re:||Bi-Monthly Reporting • FORCECOM Order 1312-A|
As of the date of this order, by my hand, and by the authority of the Commandant of the Royal Manticoran Marine Corps (Corps Directive 01-1308), I herby execute the following policy for MARDET reporting within the RMMC:
- Reporting shall be completed by MARDET commanders on a bi-monthly basis and be sent in to the Office of COMFORCECOM.
- The reporting cycle shall mirror that of the MARDETs' hosting ship. This is done in order for the free flow of information between the ship and MARDET command staffs during the reporting cycle. The first reporting deadline will be 10 FEB 2014.
- Reports from each MARDET will be submitted on form "RMMC-0101-MARDET Report." The form can be downloaded via the TRMN website. It will be located in the RMMC Documents section.
- The first time a MARDET files a report with COMFORCECOM, a full roster of all MARDET personnel shall be included in a file (text, Word, Excel, PDF, etc.) separate from the MARDET Report form. This roster will give COMFORCECOM a baseline status of a MARDET and all subsequent reports will reflect the progress of the MARDET over time. The roster should include the following information for each member of the MARDET:
- Name (Last, First)
- Membership Number (RMN-xxxx-xx)
- Date of Membership (if known)
- Date of Birth (required for Command Staff)
- Rank (use abbreviations: Private = E-1, Captain = O-3)
- Date of Rank (when current rank was received)
- Billet (CO, NCOIC, CoS-Commandant, etc.)
- Education Log (SIA-RMMC-xxxx, SIA-SRMC-xxx - please include all tests passed with grade [if possible], including specialty exams.)
|General Gregory Marchand, SC|
|Commanding Officer, Marine Force Command, Royal Manticoran Marine Corps|