Eighth Fleet Order 1910-A
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Eighth Fleet Order 1910-A was issued 6 October 19 by the Commander, Eighth Fleet.
|To:||All Members of TRMN|
|From:||Robert Bulkeley, Jr., ADM, Commander, Eighth Fleet|
|Re:||Commissioning of HMLAC Browncoat, Eighth Fleet Order 1910-A|
Effective midnight 6 October 2019, Her Majesty’s Light Attack Craft Browncoat, is hereby COMMISSIONED. Browncoat is a Shrike B-class Light Attack Craft assigned support duty in and around Phoenix, AZ.
- Lieutenant (JG) Richard DeShong II, you are hereby directed and required to proceed aboard HMLAC Browncoat, there to take upon yourself the duties and responsibilities of Commanding Officer. Fail not in this charge at your peril. You are promoted to the rank of O-3 LIEUTENANT SENIOR GRADE with the commissioning of this vessel.
- The following personnel are assigned to HMLAC Browncoat:
- LTSG Richard DeShong II, Commanding Officer
- Maria de la Paz DeShong, Bosun
- CIV1 Megan Hall
- S2C Class Kenneth Sadens
- CIV2 Geoffrey Hurn
- Cadet Ranger 3 Zariana J Brothers
- Maria de la Paz DeShong is promoted to the grade of E-7 Chief Petty Officer, having completed the academic requirements, with the commissioning of this vessel.
Welcome to Basilisk Fleet, and best wishes to LAC and crew for good hunting!
In Service to the Queen!
|Robert Bulkeley Jr, KSK, SC, DSO, CGM|
|Admiral of the Green, RMN|
|Eighth Fleet, Commanding|
|Duke, Mountain View|