BuShips Directive 1509-03
Jump to navigation Jump to search
| NOTE: This Wiki is the authoritative source for orders per the Fourth Space Lord. All orders have been|
provided by the issuing authority or the TRMN Announcements & Orders group on Facebook.
|RMN Bureau Orders|
|Naval Directives (1SL)||BuPlan (2SL)||BuShips (3SL)||BuComm (4SL)||BuPers (5SL)||BuTrain (6SL)||BuSup (7SL)|
BuShips Directive 1509-03 was issued on 4 September 2015 under the authority of the Third Space Lord. This directive commissions HMS Ares.
My fellow Members of the Grand Alliance,
Effective as of 0001 Hours (EST) on September 4, 2015, it is my pleasure to announce the commissioning of HMS Ares (CL-85), under the command of Commander Larry Cameron. This is an Apollo Class Light Cruiser and is assigned to the Sixth Fleet, based in Missouri City, TX.
As of the date of Commissioning, the following personnel are assigned to HMS Ares:
- Commander Larry Cameron (assigned as CO of HMS Ares)
- Lt. Commander Denzel Gill (assigned as XO of HMS Ares)
- Chief Petty Officer Xiane Young (assigned as Bosun of HMS Ares)
- Ensign Evette Cameron
- Ensign Zack Blackwell
- Spacer 3rd Class JB Butler
- Spacer 3rd Class Angel Gordon
- Spacer 3rd Class Chris Landin
- Spacer 3rd Class Nicholas Cameron
- Spacer 3rd Class Deon Gill
- Spacer 3rd Class Alexis Blacknall
- Spacer 3rd Class Larry Williams
The following personnel are breveted in rank as indicated below:
- Larry Cameron to Commander
- Denzel Gill to Lieutenant Commander
- Evette Cameron to Ensign
- Zack Blackwell to Ensign
This action also returns HMLAC Rising Star (LAC-009), to the Reserve Fleet for future use as needed.
In Service to Her Majesty, the Queen
|Admiral Lord Sir John Roberts KDE, SC|
|Third Space Lord|