BuShips Directive 1507-03
Jump to navigation Jump to search
| NOTE: This Wiki is the authoritative source for orders per the Fourth Space Lord. All orders have been|
provided by the issuing authority or the TRMN Announcements & Orders group on Facebook.
|RMN Bureau Orders|
|Naval Directives (1SL)||BuPlan (2SL)||BuShips (3SL)||BuComm (4SL)||BuPers (5SL)||BuTrain (6SL)||BuSup (7SL)|
BuShips Directive 1507-03 was issued 7 July 2015 under the authority of the Third Space Lord. It commissions Pinnace Claymore-One.
My fellow Manticorans,
Effective as of 0001 Hours on July 7, 2015, it is my pleasure to announce the commissioning of the Pinnace Claymore-One. This is a Pinnace under the Command of Lieutenant, j.g. Chris Paige and is assigned to the HMS Claymore and Eighth Fleet, based in Tucson, AZ.
The crew of this ship consists of:
- Lt., j.g. Chris Paige (assigned as CO)
- Major George Farmer (RMMC)
- Lt., s.g. Richard Swanson
- Master Sgt. Courtney Farmer (RMMC)
- Platoon Sgt. Brian Baldwin
- Spacer 1st Class Leo Butz
- Spacer 3rd Class Sergio Naranjo-Borgfeldt
- Spacer 3rd Class Alice Massoglia
- Spacer 3rd Class Jennifer Parr
Additionally, the following persons are hereby breveted to the rank shown below:
- Chris Paige to Lieutenant, j.g.
They will be recruiting additional members to form a full Command Triad for a larger vessel.
In Service to Her Majesty, the Queen
|Admiral Lord Sir John Roberts KDE, SC|
|Third Space Lord|