Eighth Fleet Order 1911-D
Eighth Fleet Order 1911-D was issued 25 November 2019 by the Commander, Eighth Fleet.
|To:||All Officers and Enlisted in Eighth Fleet, The Royal Manticoran Navy|
|From:||Robert Bulkeley, Jr., Admiral of the Green, Commander, Eighth Fleet|
|Re:||Range Control Officer and Marksmanship Awards in Eighth Fleet • Eighth Fleet Order 1911-D|
- As of the publication of RMN 0-05, the Marksmanship Awards Issuing Authority has converted to the numbered fleets, to include Eighth Fleet.
- To facilitate Marksmanship Awards, and to ensure that people are issued these awards in a timely manner, the Marksmanship Award Program will be administered in Eighth Fleet by the Range Control Officer. This Officer will ensure that the Fleet Commander has the names of award recipients, and the level that they have achieved, so the award orders can be properly cut and distributed.
- The Award cycle will be quarterly for Eighth Fleet, starting in January 2020. Awards need to be submitted by the first weekend of the month (5 JAN, 5 APR, 5 JUL, and 4 OCT for the 2020 Calendar Year). Marksmanship Award Orders will be posted on or about 19 JAN, 19 APR, 19 JUL, and 18 OCT for the 2020 Calendar Year.
- The Black Sphinx Cup Coordinator, LTSG Damon Schoonover, OG, will take over as the Range Control Officer. This appointment is effective immediately, and the responsibilities of the Black Sphinx cup are rolled into the responsibilities of the Range Control Officer.
- Emails from chapters will be from the Captain, the Executive Officer, or the Bosun, certifying the credits an individual has earned through gaming. The chapter can have another individual keep track of the points, but the submission to Eighth Fleet Command must come from the chapter Command Triad.
- Emails will be sent to the Range Control Officer and copied to the Fleet Bosun.
|Robert Bulkeley Jr, KSK, SC, DSO, CGM|
|Admiral of the Green, RMN|
|Eighth Fleet, Commanding|
|Duke, Mountain View|