BuShips Directive 1712-05
| NOTE: This Wiki is the authoritative source for orders per the Fourth Space Lord. All orders have been|
provided by the issuing authority or the TRMN Announcements & Orders group on Facebook.
|RMN Bureau Orders|
|Naval Directives (1SL)||BuPlan (2SL)||BuShips (3SL)||BuComm (4SL)||BuPers (5SL)||BuTrain (6SL)||BuSup (7SL)|
|To:||All Officers and Enlisted in the Royal Manticoran Navy, and all Officers and Enlisted in the Grayson Space Navy|
|From:||RADM Sir Michael Garcia, GCE, RMN|
|Re:||Decommissioning GNS Matthias (DD-28) (BuShips Directive 1712-05)|
Effective 0001 on 15 December 2017, GNS Matthias (DD-28) is to immediately stand down all present assignments and/or missions, and subsequently ordered to return to GNSS Katherine Mayhew for her decommissioning and crew transfers.
Upon arrival, you and your crew shall make GNS Matthias ready in all respects for decommissioning; strike eight bells, haul down the colors, and secure the watch.
You are further ordered to relinquish command of DD-28 to the Bureau of Ships in the person of CDRE Sir Lohengrin Perez Canon, KDE, CBM, GSN, who shall hold temporary command for the duration of her transfer to Grayson for processing and inspection.
The following crewmembers are hereby transferred to HMSS Greenwich (SS-001):
- LTSG Kaye Downing, RMN (RMN-0059-10)
- CPO Bryan R. Jones, RMN (RMN-0030-10)
- PO3 Derek G. Marlar, RMN (RMN-3125-15)
- S3C Holly Oyster, RMN (RMN-4377-17)
- S3C Timothy Craig Wilson, RMN (RMN-4290-17)
- C1 Jennifer Ciferni Perry, INTEL (RMN-4402-17)
- C1 Alexis Shoaff, SFS (RMN-3072-15)
The following crewmembers are hereby transferred to London Point:
- PVT Teny Leavitt, RMMC (RMN-3753-16)
- PVT Amy Shoaff, RMMC (RMN-3073-15)
- PVT Brianna Shoaff, RMMC (RMN-3075-15)
- PVT Megan Shoaff, RMMC (RMN-3074-15)
- PVT Terry Shoaff, RMMC (RMN-3076-15)
The following crewmembers are hereby transferred to GNSS Katherine Mayhew (SS-001):
- CDR Terri Leavitt, GSN (RMN-3753-16)
- LTSG Anne Zecca, MMO, GSN (RMN-0020-08)
- S3C Dan Thomas Chrapczynski, GSN (RMN-3731-16)
Upon her arrival at the Grayson shipyards, GNS Matthias (DD-28) shall be transferred to the Active Fleet Reserves, following inspection and any repairs deemed necessary. This vessel shall be made available for recommissioning at a later date.
In Honour of the Queen!
|Sir Michael D. Garcia, GCE, OC, KR, SC, CGM, GS|
|Rear Admiral of the Red, RMN|
|Third Space Lord, Bureau of Ships|