|This article is a stub. A stub is any article containing brief information on a subject. Wiki Team members can expand this article with more information.|
David Mark Weber (born October 24, 1952) is an American science fiction and fantasy author. He is the creator of the Honor Harrington "Honorverse" series of novels and stories, which forms the basis for The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association, Inc.(TRMN).
David Weber actively interacts with his fans, including the members of TRMN, of which he is the premier Honorary Member. He has served as Guest of Honor multiple times at TRMN organized conventions, including Honorcon and MantiCon.
As the creator of the Honorverse setting, without which the organization would not exist, Weber has received several honors within TRMN:
- Prime Minister of the Star Kingdom of Manticore
- Grand Duke of New Montana
- Fleet Admiral of the Green (ret), RMN
- Premier Companion of the Most Noble Order of the Star Kingdom
- Knight Grand Cross, Most Honorable Order of King Roger
- Knight Grand Cross, Most Eminent Order of the Golden Lion
- Permanant Commanding Officer, HMS Unconquered 
Weber previously held the title of Duke of Leutzen Vale before being promoted to the rank of Grand Duke.
David's wife Sharon Rice-Weber (referred to by David as She Who Must Be Obeyed) is also active in TRMN interactions and events, and in addition to being the Grand Duchess of New Montana holds the following honors:
- Countess Wilson (in her own right)
- Dame Grand Cross of the Order of the Golden Lion
- Permanent Lord President and Royal Patron of Her Majesty’s Most Honorable Privy Council
- ↑ Admiralty Order 1408-03 Appointment of David Weber to the office of Prime Minister
- ↑ Admiralty Order 1408-03 David Weber confirmed Fleet Admiral of the Green, ret.
- ↑ Admiralty Order 1511-04 Appointment of David Weber as Permanant CO, HMS Unconquered
- ↑ Admiralty Order 1102-02 Grant of Honorary Membership & Peerage
- ↑ Home Office Directive 001-19 Appointment of Sharon Weber as Permanent Lord President of the Privy Council