BuShips Directive 2003-05
| NOTE: This Wiki is the authoritative source for orders per the Fourth Space Lord. All orders have been|
provided by the issuing authority or the TRMN Announcements & Orders group on Facebook.
|RMN Bureau Orders|
|Naval Directives (1SL)||BuPlan (2SL)||BuShips (3SL)||BuComm (4SL)||BuPers (5SL)||BuTrain (6SL)||BuSup (7SL)|
|To:||PSGT Ivo Adamek, RMMC|
|From:||RADM Calabasas, GCE, MC, OC, KR, SC, NS, Third Space Lord|
|Re:||Decommissioning of HMS Iwo Jima (LTH-06) (BuShips Directive 2003-05)|
Effective as of 0001 Hours on 19 March 2020, HMS Iwo Jima (LTH-06) is to immediately stand down all present assignments and/or missions, and is subsequently ordered to return to HMSS Greenwich for decommissioning and crew transfer.
Upon arrival, you and your crew shall make HMS Iwo Jima (LTH-06) ready in all respects for decommissioning; strike eight bells, strike the colors and secure the watch. You are further ordered to relinquish command of HMS Iwo Jima (LTH-06) to the Bureau of Ships in the person of CDRE Sir Justin Dupras, RMN, who shall hold temporary command for the duration of the voyage to Manticore for processing and inspection.
The following personnel are hereby transferred and permanently assigned to HMSS Greenwich (SS-001):
- RADM Jan Cabrnoch, RMN (RMN-0109-11)
- PO1 Katerina Greplova, RMN (RMN-0077-11)
- S3C Michal Cerveny, RMN (RMN-4306-17)
- S3C Petr Dvorák, RMN (RMN-4255-16)
- S3C Filip Maly, RMN (RMN-1432-13)
- S3C Jan Margetin, RMN (RMN-1240-12)
- S3C Marcin Niedbala, RMN (RMN-6133-20)
- S3C Michaele Northern, RMN (RMN-4294-17)
- S3C Anton Plotnikov, RMN (RMN-2975-15)
- S3C Alena Spankova, RMN (RMN-1433-13)
- S3C Ellen Steed, RMN (RMN-1044-12)
The following Marines are hereby transferred and permanently assigned to Headquarters, Royal Manticoran Marine Corps, London Point.
- BGEN Ivo Heger, RMMC (RMN-0110-11)
- SGTMAJ Stanislav Cech, RMMC (RMN-0071-10)
- SSGT Eduard Klima, RMMC (RMN-0114-11)
- PSGT Ivo Adamek, RMMC (RMN-0072-10)
- PSGT Jan Tomicek, RMMC (RMN-0113-11)
- CPL Rick Worthy, RMMC (RMN-0115-11)
- LCPL Jaroslav Soukup, RMMC (RMN-0075-11)
- PVT Jakub Hemerka, RMMC (RMN-0111-11)
The following Soldiers are hereby transferred and permanently assigned to Headquarters, Royal Manticoran Army, King William’s Tower.
Upon her successful arrival at Manticore, HMS Iwo Jima (LTH-06) is scheduled to be transferred to the Active Fleet Reserves, following inspection and any repairs deemed necessary. This vessel shall be made available for recommissioning at a later date.
In Service to Her Majesty, the Sovereign Queen of the Star Kingdom of Manticore, Elizabeth III,
|Christopher Thompson, GCE, MC, OC, KR, SC, NS|
|Rear Admiral of the Red, RMN|
|Third Space Lord, Bureau of Ships|
|The Right Honorable Baron Calabasas|