BuShips Directive 1509-02
| NOTE: This Wiki is the authoritative source for orders per the Fourth Space Lord. All orders have been|
provided by the issuing authority or the TRMN Announcements & Orders group on Facebook.
|RMN Bureau Orders|
|Naval Directives (1SL)||BuPlan (2SL)||BuShips (3SL)||BuComm (4SL)||BuPers (5SL)||BuTrain (6SL)||BuSup (7SL)|
My Fellow Members of the Grand Alliance,
Effective as of 0001 Hours (EST) on September 2, 2015, it is my pleasure to announce the re-commissioning of GNS Hermes (CL-73), under the command of Commander Nicholas Macon Hurst. This is a Disciple Class Light Cruiser and is assigned to the Sixth Fleet, based in Houston, TX.
As of the date of Commissioning, the following personnel are assigned to GNS Hermes:
- Commander Nicholas Macon Hurst (CO, GNS Hermes)
- Lieutenant Commander Kenneth Oyer (XO, GNS Hermes)
- Chief Petty Officer John Husisian (Bosun, GNS Hermes)
- Ensign Derek Loreth
- Spacer 3rd Class Matthew Ridgeway
- Spacer 3rd Class Mary Oyer
- Spacer 3rd Class Lea Hodge
- Spacer 3rd Class John R. Armstrong
- Spacer 3rd Class Regina Smith
- Spacer 3rd Class Brian Dean
- Spacer 3rd Class Racheal Newman
The following personnel are breveted in rank as indicated below
This action also places GNS Reuben (DD-10) into the Reserve Fleet for future use as needed.
In Service to Her Majesty, the Queen, and on behalf of the Protector, Benjamin IX
|Admiral Lord Sir John Robers, KDE, SC|
|Third Space Lord|