BuShips Directive 1508-02
| NOTE: This Wiki is the authoritative source for orders per the Fourth Space Lord. All orders have been|
provided by the issuing authority or the TRMN Announcements & Orders group on Facebook.
|RMN Bureau Orders|
|Naval Directives (1SL)||BuPlan (2SL)||BuShips (3SL)||BuComm (4SL)||BuPers (5SL)||BuTrain (6SL)||BuSup (7SL)|
BuShips Directive 1508-02 was issued on 20 August 2015 under the authority of the Third Space Lord. This directive recommissions HMS Yamamoto Date.
My fellow Members of the Grand Alliance,
Effective as of 0001 Hours (EST) on August 20, 2015, it is my pleasure to announce the re-commissioning of HMS Yamamoto Date (DD-540), under the command of Lt. Commander Janette Garton. This is a Roland Class Destroyer and is assigned to the Sixth Fleet, based in Lawton, OK.
As of the date of Commissioning, the following personnel are assigned to HMS Yamamoto Date:
- Lieutenant Commander Janette Garton (assigned as CO of HMS Yamamoto Date)
- Lieutenant Commander Jacqui Kerr (assigned as XO of HMS Yamamoto Date)
- Chief Petty Officer Jason Freeland (assigned as Bosun of HMS Yamamoto Date)
- Spacer 3rd Class Autumn Gimenez
- Spacer 3rd Class RickGimenez
- Spacer 3rd Class Gina Michaelson
The following personnel are breveted in rank as indicated below:
In Service to Her Majesty, the Queen
|Admiral Lord Sir John Roberts KDE, SC|
|Third Space Lord|