1SL Operations Officer
The 1SL Operations Officer is primarily tasked with being the wide-angle lens on all Numbered Fleets under the purview of the Office and presenting that pertinent information to the First Space Lord and Deputy First Space Lord for consideration in decision-making. This position reports directly to the Chief of Staff to the First Space Lord.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as a Navy-level liaison (aka Member-at-Large) to all Fleet, Echelon, and Chapter command triads for the RMN.
- Faciliate Communications between Fleets and the RMN.
- Makes frequent reports (regularly or as-needed) to the 1SL/D1SL.
- Accepts the weighted responsibility of being a commissioned plenipotentiary on behalf of the Office of the 1SL.
- Accepts and completes projects assigned by the 1SL/D1SL.