Second Fleet Order 1604-F
Jump to navigation Jump to search
| NOTE: This Wiki is the authoritative source for orders per the Fourth Space Lord. All orders have been|
provided by the issuing authority or the TRMN Announcements & Orders group on Facebook.
Fleet Order 1604-F was issued 26 April 2016 by Commanding Officer Second Fleet. This order commissioned HMLAC Abraxas (LAC-014).
|To:||All TRMN personnel|
|From:||Commanding Officer, 2nd (Gryphon) Fleet|
|Re:||Commissioning of HMLAC Abraxas, LAC-014
GRYPHON FLEET ORDER 1604-F, 26 April 2016
Effective 26APR2016, Her Majesty's Light Attack Craft ABRAXAS, LAC-014, is hereby COMMISSIONED. Abraxas is a Shrike-B class Light Attack Craft assigned to the 62nd LAC Wing and is based in Avon, OH. Lieutenant Senior Grade Michael Timko is appointed Commanding Officer of HMLAC Abraxas.
The following personnel are assigned to HMLAC Abraxas:
- Lieutenant Senior Grade Michael Timko, Commanding Officer
- Chief Petty Officer Terri Leavitt, Bosun
- Petty Officer Third Class Jeanne Timko
- Spacer First Class Derek Marlar
- Spacer Third Class Michelle Timko
- Cadet Ranger Emily Timko
The following personnel are brevetted with the commissioning of this LAC:
- Michael Timko to O-3 Lieutenant Senior Grade
- Terri Leavitt to E-7 Chief Petty Officer
Best wishes to LAC and crew for good hunting!
The Tradition Lives! WESTMARCH
|JOHN NEITZ, MC, KR, DSO|
|Rear Admiral of the Red, RMN|
|Earl of Westmarch|
|Commanding Officer, 2nd Fleet|