House of Commons Attendance Medal
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The House of Commons Attendance Medal (abbrev. HCAM) is an award issued to qualifying civilians, including peers' household staff.
Equivalent precedence awards
- Havenite Operational Service Medal (RMN, [RMMC]], RMA)
- Astro Control Lacoön Service Medal
- Sphinx Forestry Commission Planetary Defense Medal
- Wartime Convoy Duty Medal (Royal Manticoran Merchant Marine)
- Solarian League Sol Mission Medal (Diplomatic Corps)
- Solarian League Systems Infiltration Medal (SIS)
The HCAM was introduced as an award in Admiralty Order 1703-02.