Army Directive 07-1305
| NOTE: This Wiki is the authoritative source for orders per the Fourth Space Lord. All orders have been|
provided by the issuing authority or the TRMN Announcements & Orders group on Facebook.
|TRMN Orders & Directives|
|Admiralty Orders (TRMN)||Protector's Orders (GSN)||Naval Directives (RMN)||Corps Directives (RMMC)||Army Directives (RMA)||Home Office Directives (Civilian)|
Army Directive 07-1305 was issued 28 July 2013 under the authority of the Marshal of the Army. It updates instructions on wearing/displaying weapons.
|To:||All Officers and Enlisted in the Royal Manticoran Army|
|From:||Robert J. Jackson, KCE; Marshal of the Army RMA|
|Re:||The wear and display of arms within TRMN (Army Directive 07-1305)|
Pursuant to Admiralty Order 1112-01, this Army Directive covers the Display of Replica Arms at any event where TRMN is present. Local Laws and local regulations (such as convention policies) always take precedence over this TRMN Army Directive.
DISPLAY OF REPLICA ARMS AT CONVENTION TABLES
TRMN endorses the displaying of Replica Arms at convention tables. They are a fantastic talking point and usually a draw for people. The following two rules will be observed at all times when displaying Replica Arms:
- The Replica Arm must either be “under glass” (ie. In a glass, clear plastic or other viewing case) or must have a clear and prominent “Do Not Touch” sign which must be enforced by those manning the table
- The Replica Arm may be a full motion replica (ie. You pull can move anything on the Replica or it is a fully working replica) but it may under no circumstances be loaded or fired.
WEARING OF REPLICA ARMS AT CONVENTIONS
TRMN realizes that we all wish to look as accurate as possible, and definitely encourages this. To that end, the following are rules for the wear of Replica Arms at conventions. These rules take second place to Local Laws and Ordinances, and Convention Regulations.
- If you are wearing a Replica Pistol (inert or full motion replica) it must be holstered and peace-bound as to disable the ability to draw the weapon out of the holster. This must be demonstrated upon request.
- If you are carrying a Replica Rifle (inert or full motion replica) it must have an orange muzzle tip to indicate it is not a real fire arm, and as much as is possible, it must be peace-bound to prevent accidental firing.
- As with all weapons, no Replica Arm is to be aimed at anyone.
It is recommended that the carrying of a Replica Rifle at Conventions be limited to an Honor Guard.
WEARING OF REPLICA ARMS AT EVENTS OTHER THAN CONVENTIONS Again, TRMN realizes that we all wish to look as accurate as possible, and definitely encourages this. To that end, the following are rules for the wear of Replica Arms at events other than conventions. These rules take second place to Local Laws and Ordinances, and Venue Regulations.
- If you are going to be at a venue that you do not own, it is recommended that you consult with the owner or administrator for such venue to ensure compliance with their wishes and local regulations.
- Assuming you have permission to wear or display Replica Arms at the venue, the same rules for Display and Wear at Conventions Apply.
Above all, no Replica Arm may be worn or displayed at any such event or venue where doing so would hurt the organization’s reputation or your own. Remember to use common sense.
The enforcement of this Army Directive falls to every member, but especially Unit OCs and their NCOs who usually run tables at conventions.
In Honor of the Queen!
|Lord Sir Rbt. J Jackson, KCE|
|Marshal of the Army, RMA|
|Baron, Karstadt Sea|
|King William’s Tower, Landing|
- Admiralty Order 1112-01: "The wear and display of arms within TRMN"
- Army Directive 07-1305 (TRMN.org)