Admiralty Order 1006-03
| NOTE: This Wiki is the authoritative source for orders per the Fourth Space Lord. All orders have been|
provided by the issuing authority or the TRMN Announcements & Orders group on Facebook.
|This Admiralty Order was RESCINDED by Admiralty Order 1803-03|
|TRMN Orders & Directives|
|Admiralty Orders (TRMN)||Protector's Orders (GSN)||Naval Directives (RMN)||Corps Directives (RMMC)||Army Directives (RMA)||Home Office Directives (Civilian)|
Admiralty Order 1006-03 was issued June 16, 2010 by the First Lord of the Admiralty and clarifies the witnessing requirements for marksmanship awards.
|Due to the legal liability associated with offering awards for actual marksmanship, live fire is specifically prohibited from being used to earn marksmanship awards. Please see Admiralty Order 1406-03 for further explanation.|
|To:||All Officers and Enlisted in the Royal Manticoran Navy, Marine Corps and Army|
|From:||Admiral of the Fleet, Lord Martin A. Lessem, JD, First Lord of the Admiralty, Duke, New Scania|
|Re:||Marksman Pistol/Rifle - Update (Admiralty Order 1006-03)|
The following Admiralty Order details the qualifying Conditions for the Marksmanship Pistol Awards:
The requirement for two witnesses to watch and log the game only applies if none of the witnesses are members of The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association, Inc.. If a witness is a member, then only one witness is needed.
In Honour of the Queen!
|Admiral Lord Martin A. Lessem, JD|
|Admiral of the Fleet|
|Duke, New Scania|
|First Lord of the Admiralty|
- Admiralty Order 1604-02: "Marksmanship Rifle Qualifiers - Updated"
- Admiralty Order 1411-03: "Marksmanship Rifle Qualifiers - Updated"
- Admiralty Order 1406-03: "Marksmanship Awards and Live Fire"
- Admiralty Order 1305-02: "Marksman Pistol Qualifiers - Updated"
- Admiralty Order 1304-06: "Marksmanship Rifle Qualifiers - Updated"
- Admiralty Order 1304-05: "Marksman Pistol Qualifiers - Updated"
- Admiralty Order 1204-01: "Marksmanship Award Update"
- Admiralty Order 1006-04: "Award Precedence"
- Admiralty Order 1006-03: "Marksman Pistol/Rifle - Update"
- Admiralty Order 1005-02: "Marksmanship Awards"
- Naval Rifle Marksmanship Award
- Naval Pistol Marksmanship Award