BuShips Directive 1511-10
| NOTE: This Wiki is the authoritative source for orders per the Fourth Space Lord. All orders have been|
provided by the issuing authority or the TRMN Announcements & Orders group on Facebook.
|RMN Bureau Orders|
|Naval Directives (1SL)||BuPlan (2SL)||BuShips (3SL)||BuComm (4SL)||BuPers (5SL)||BuTrain (6SL)||BuSup (7SL)|
BuShips Directive 1511-10 was issued on 17 November 2015 under the authority of the Third Space Lord. This directive recommissions HMS Tristram.
My fellow Manticorans,
Effective as of 0001 Hours (EST) on November 17, 2015, it is my pleasure to announce the re-commissioning of HMS Tristram (DD-479), under the command of Lt. Commander David McCombs. This is a Roland Class Destroyer and is assigned to the Third Fleet, based in Hueytown, AL.
As of the date of Commissioning, the following personnel are assigned to HMS Tristram:
- Lieutenant Commander David McCombs (CO of HMS Tristram)
- Lieutenant, Senior Grade Scott Reynolds (XO of HMS Tristram)
- Chief Petty Officer Daniel O’Donovan (Bosun of HMS Tristram)
- Spacer 3rd Class April Fredericks
- Spacer 3rd Class Chris Fredericks
- Spacer 3rd Class Aaron Lloyd
- Cadet Ranger Danielle McCombs (SFS)
The following personnel are breveted in rank as indicated below:
- David McCombs to Lieutenant Commander (and assigned as CO of HMS Tristram)
- Scott Reynolds to Lieutenant, Senior Grade (and assigned as XO of HMS Tristram)
- Daniel O'Donovan to Chief Petty Officer (and assigned as Bosun of HMS Tristram)
In Service to Her Majesty, the Queen
|Admiral Lord Sir John Roberts KDE, SC|
|Third Space Lord|