BuShips Directive 1509-04
| NOTE: This Wiki is the authoritative source for orders per the Fourth Space Lord. All orders have been|
provided by the issuing authority or the TRMN Announcements & Orders group on Facebook.
|RMN Bureau Orders|
|Naval Directives (1SL)||BuPlan (2SL)||BuShips (3SL)||BuComm (4SL)||BuPers (5SL)||BuTrain (6SL)||BuSup (7SL)|
BuShips Directive 1509-04 was issued on 4 September 2015 under the authority of the Third Space Lord. This directive recommissions HMS Havoc.
My fellow Manticorans,
Effective as of 0001 Hours (EST) on September 4, 2015, it is my pleasure to announce the Re-commissioning of HMS Havoc (DD-01), under the command of Lt. Commander Les Rickard. This is a Havoc Class Destroyer and is assigned to the Third Fleet, based in High Point, NC.
As of the date of Commissioning, the following personnel are assigned to HMS Havoc:
- Lt. Commander Les Rickard (assigned as CO of HMS Havoc)
- Lieutenant, s.g. Jay Camp (assigned as XO of HMS Havoc)
- Chief Petty Officer Tammy Willcox (assigned as Bosun of HMS Havoc)
- Commander Michael Malotte
- Spacer 3rd Class Joseph Barnhardt
- Spacer 3rd Class Axel Remes
- Spacer 3rd Class James Austin
The following personnel are breveted in rank as indicated below:
- Les Rickard to Lieutenant Commander
- Jay Camp to Lieutenant, s.g.
- Tammy Willcox to Chief Petty Officer
In Service to Her Majesty, the Queen
|Admiral Lord Sir John Roberts KDE, SC|
|Third Space Lord|