BuShips Directive 1507-08
| NOTE: This Wiki is the authoritative source for orders per the Fourth Space Lord. All orders have been|
provided by the issuing authority or the TRMN Announcements & Orders group on Facebook.
|RMN Bureau Orders|
|Naval Directives (1SL)||BuPlan (2SL)||BuShips (3SL)||BuComm (4SL)||BuPers (5SL)||BuTrain (6SL)||BuSup (7SL)|
BuShips Directive 1507-07 was issued on 22 July 2015 under the authority of the Third Space Lord. This directive commissions HMS Dienekes.
My fellow Members of the Grand Alliance,
Effective as of 0001 Hours (EST) on July 22, 2015, it is my pleasure to announce the commissioning of HMS Dienekes, BC-585, under the command of Captain, j.g. Jaeryn Spedden. This is an Agamemnon-Class Battle Cruiser and is assigned to the Sixth Fleet, based in Omaha, NE.
As of the date of Commissioning, the following personnel are assigned to HMS Dienekes:
- Captain, j.g. Jaeryn Spedden (assigned as CO of HMS Dienekes)
- Commander Lee Kolb (assigned as XO of HMS Dienekes)
- Chief Petty Officer Anna Crowson (assigned as Bosun of HMS Dienekes)
- Ensign Andrew Kolb
- Spacer 3rd Class Michael Cavenee
- Spacer 3rd Class Bishop Cavenee
- Spacer 3rd Class Josh Erickson
- Spacer 3rd Class Steele Giles
- Spacer 3rd Class Joseph Hamilton
- Spacer 3rd Class Brian Johnson
- Spacer 3rd Class MacKenzie Larson
- Spacer 3rd Class Jose Leon
- Spacer 3rd Class Brandon Moore
- Spacer 3rd Class Terry Mueller
- Spacer 3rd Class Zetta Smolen
- Spacer 3rd Class Crystal Spencer
- Spacer 3rd Class Timothy Steele II
- Private Chris Gaddie (RMMC)
- Civilian-1 Kayla Whitlock
The following personnel are breveted in rank as indicated below:
- Lee Kolb to Commander
This action also places HMS Tisiphone, CL-112, into the Reserve Fleet for future use as needed.
- BuShips Directive 1709-05 superseded by