Admiralty Order 0801-04
|TRMN Orders & Directives|
|Admiralty Orders (TRMN)||Protector's Orders (GSN)||Naval Directives (RMN)||Corps Directives (RMMC)||Army Directives (RMA)|
Admiralty Order 0801-04 was issued in January, 2008 by the First Lord of the Admiralty. It sets out the minimum age requirements to hold positions of responsibility within The Royal Manticoran Navy: The Official Honor Harrington Fan Association, Inc..
|To:||All Officers and Enlisted in the Royal Manticoran Navy, Marine Corps and Army|
|From:||Admiral of the Fleet, Lord Martin A. Lessem, JD, First Lord of the Admiralty, Duke of New Scania|
|Re:||Order of Succession (Admiralty Order 0801-04)|
The Following is the Order of Succession of Command for the Organization as a whole.
1. First Lord of the Admiralty
2. Commandant of the Royal Manticoran Marine Corps
3. Commandant of the Royal Manticoran Army
4. High Admiral of the Grayson Space Navy
5. Space Lords, in order of number (First, Second, ect)
6. Fleet Command/Corp Command/Army Command – Based on Seniority in Rank, then Seniority in Position
7. Task Force Command/Planetary Command – Based on Seniority in Rank, then Seniority in Position
8. Task Group Command/Force Command – Based on Seniority in Rank, then Seniority in Position
Should a member in one of these positions not meet the Minimum Age for the position into which they are moving, they will be passed over by the next eligible person in line.
|Admiral Lord Martin A. Lessem, JD|
|Admiral of the Fleet, Duke of New Scania|
|First Lord of the Admiralty|
- Admiralty Order 0801-03 (TRMN.org)