|Member Handbook Navigation|
|Front||Foreword||Organization||Administration||Membership||Set Up of Organization||Chapter Formation||Military & Civilian Academies||Ranks||Peerage||Code of Conduct|
Code of Conduct
- I will respect the rights of all members.
- I will never let personal or societal prejudices color my interactions with other members.
- I will strive to never bring dishonor upon the Royal Manticoran Navy or its subgroups.
- I will maintain an appearance appropriate to my duties and never bring dishonor to the uniform.
- I will treat those who report to me with dignity.
- I will respect those to whom I report.
- I will abide by the Official Secrets Act.
- I will strive to defuse confrontations,not cause them.
- I will be the first to offer praise, and always the last to criticize.
- I will always praise in public, and criticize in private.
- I will always work to be part of the solution, never the problem.