Naval Directive 14AU-03
| NOTE: This Wiki is the authoritative source for orders per the Fourth Space Lord. All orders have been|
provided by the issuing authority or the TRMN Announcements & Orders group on Facebook.
|TRMN Orders & Directives|
|Admiralty Orders (TRMN)||Protector's Orders (GSN)||Naval Directives (RMN)||Corps Directives (RMMC)||Army Directives (RMA)|
|To:||All Officers and Enlisted in the Royal Manticoran Navy|
|From:||Fleet Admiral of the Green, Lord Sir Scott Akers, KSK, KDE, KCR, SC, First Space Lord, Earl, New Arkhangelsk|
|Re:||Change of Home Fleet & Third Fleet Area of Operations, and Announcement of 3rd Fleet Task Force(s) Area of Operations (Naval Directive 14AU-03)|
As of the date of this Order, by my hand, and by the authority of the Sovereign, Queen of Manticore Elizabeth III, Rear Admiral Daniel Walker, Commanding Officer of the Third Fleet/Naval District you are hereby directed to take command of the Ships, Personnel and equipment of her Majesty in the area of operations known as West Virginia, you will coordinate with Rear Admiral Eric Schulman Commanding Officer of the Home Fleet/Naval District in regards to this hand off.
Furthermore in light of the continued growth of forces within the Third Fleet, you are directed to begin preparations for the establishment of Task Force Commands therein, to better administer your fleet, and prepare it for independent operations when necessary.
Therefore the following echelon units are authorized when necessary in your opinion.
- Task Force 31: The Area of Operations, Vessels and Personnel in Virginia and West Virginia.
- Task Force 32: The Area of Operations, Vessels and Personnel in North & South Carolina.
- Task Force 33: The Area of Operations, Vessels and Personnel in Georgia & Alabama.
- Task Force 34: The Area of Operations, Vessels and Personnel in Mississippi & Tennessee.
- Task Force 35: The Area of Operations, Vessels and Personnel in Florida & those portions of the Havenite Quadrant under 3rd Fleet Control (The Caribbean, Mexico and Latin American).
In Honour of the Queen!
|Admiral Lord Sir Scott Akers, KSK, KDE, KCR, SC|
|First Space Lord|
|Earl, New Arkhangelsk|
- Naval Directive 14AU-03 (TRMN.org)