Naval Directive 12OC-01
| NOTE: This Wiki is the authoritative source for orders per the Fourth Space Lord. All orders have been|
provided by the issuing authority or the TRMN Announcements & Orders group on Facebook.
|TRMN Orders & Directives|
|Admiralty Orders (TRMN)||Protector's Orders (GSN)||Naval Directives (RMN)||Corps Directives (RMMC)||Army Directives (RMA)|
Naval Directive 12OC-01 was issued 21 October 2012 under the authority of the First Space Lord. It establishes BatCruRon 21 and appoints its commanding officer.
|To:||All Officers and Enlisted in the Royal Manticoran Navy|
|From:||Fleet Admiral of the Red, Lord Sir Scott Akers, KCR, First Space Lord, Earl, New Arkhangelsk|
|Re:||Organization of the First Battle Cruiser Squadron (BatCruDiv 21) and appointment of its Commander (Naval Directive 12OC-01)|
As of the date of this Order, by my hand, and by the authority of the Sovereign, Queen of Manticore Elizabeth III, I hereby establish the FIRST Battle Cruiser Squadron - BatCruRon 21 (Second Fleet, First Squadron) comprising BatCruDiv 211 (replacing CruDiv211) comprising:
- HMS Leonidas, CAPT Michael Larsen commanding (Division CO)
- HMS Invincible, CAPT Laura Lochen commanding (Squadron Flagship)
- HMLAC Superior, LTSG Colin Engstrom commanding
and BatCruDiv 212 comprising:
- HMS Athena, CAPT Justin Grays commanding (Division CO)
- HMS Victorious, CAPT Jill MacTavish commanding
- HMS Lodestone, LTCDR Julie Chase commanding
Additionally, Captains Larsen and Grays are breveted to the rank of Captain Senior Grade, befitting their positions as Division CO's.
In addition I do hereby direct all officer herein named to take command of their commands and proceed to their assigned patrol area and protect the lives and property of Manticoran citizens therein, In addition you will fulfill any other duties as may be assigned by the Second Fleet Commander and the First Space Lord, this order made under my hand will be effective 0001 hours 21-OCT-2012.
In Honour of the Queen!
|Admiral Lord Sir Scott Akers, KCR|
|First Space Lord|
|Earl, New Arkhangelsk|
- The subject line erroneously identifies BatCruRon 21 as BatCruDiv 21. This error appears in the text as published on TRMN.org and is therefore reproduced here.
- Though the text of the order does not specifically state that it supersedes Naval Directive 12AP-03, it effectively does so by stating that CruDiv 211 is replaced by/renamed to BatCruDiv 211.
Naval Directive 12AP-03: "Organization of the 211th Cruiser Division (CruDiv 211) and appointment of its Commander." (superseded by this order)
- Naval Directive 12OC-01 (TRMN.org)